New here!

casstraxx

Hello everyone,

Im from the US. Its been a while since ive been a part of a forum community like this. I do miss it and havent really found any worth posting on past couple years. This forum on the other hand seems to have some very knowledgeable people and minimal drama. I think i'll like it here. Cheers!

@casstraxx  Welcome aboard!!  This place is awesome, provides a wealth of information and the folks are quite nice!!  I have been a member for a year and I could not be happier with information and lack of drama!!  The mods do a wonderful job of keeping us in line and keeping the forum free of miscreants!!!   Hope you enjoy your stay and you find what you are looking for!!!   Read, read and read and you will find this place a panacea!!! :)  

Thanks! have done some reading. From what I gather you basically need to donate to be able to access some lists? Or you are invited to private topics? Something like that. right?

Thanks! have done some reading. From what I gather you basically need to donate to be able to access some lists? Or you are invited to private topics? Something like that. right?
Welcome @casstraxx! Yeah, you are more or less on the ball there! You can check the donation levels in the welcome to DBG section, and see what "Extras" come with each level. But importantly  any donation allows you access to all the other sections. The information we have really is worth its weight in gold for those looking for x, y and Z. We take great pride and care to keep our members (and vendors!) safe and scam free! Please note though, donating is entirely voluntary! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back