New Here!

Kcobra

Hey, there i am greatfull to have found a place with real people and real reviews... I am sooo new to this, so if anyone wants to PM me with some advice that would be much appreciated.

Welcome Kc, Just about every revelant question has already been asked and answered so decide what your hooby is then do some reading. A lot of good and  honest people  have spent thier persoanel time to create the community to help others. Do some research first before asking for help, You will probaly learn more than what you were looking for and then beable to contribute too.

Need be people will help if you really need it..Just learn the language.

HB

Hey, there i am greatfull to have found a place with real people and real reviews... I am sooo new to this, so if anyone wants to PM me with some advice that would be much appreciated.

Hey @Kcobra , welcome to the forum! I am rather new myself but have been a long time lurker. If you have any problems just let a board member know. I think if you do your research on this site you will learn a lot. And eventually be able to help others. /default_smile.png

Wow thanks you two! I've been creeping into every dark recess of this forum, sometimes into the wee hours of the morn! Lol but I am learning ;)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back