New here

ChallieWong

Howdy.  I'm new here.  I have ADHD, so I thought I'd check out Addy prices online.

I think maybe my dinosaur of an iPhone is keeping me from being able to fully utilize (what appears to be) this AWESOME site.

I'll have to try logging on from my computer when I get home tonight.

p.s.  I'd DEFINITELY be interested in donating to the site so I have better access.  Can't figure out how to do that so far.  Again, probably my OLD phone.  Lol.  Greatly appreciate any assistance.

@ChallieWong Welcome to the community. If you're willing to put in a little time reading you will find all the knowledge you are looking for and then some. The best thing you can do is use the search bar at the top and read every section of the forum that peaks your interest. 

Thank you Ipon!  Yes.  Lots of good info here.  Took about 3 hours, but I appear to have completed my first purchase of bitcoins (using Coinbase).  It appears I won't be able to send the bitcoin money to my Electrum Wallet until 17 days from now (for fraud prevention reasons?).  That's fine.  Patience is a virtue and all that.  After that waiting period, I'll donate to the DBG.

Gotta admit.  Buying Bitcoins was a wee bit scary.  I pray to God Coinbase is an honest company. 

Yes.  I think this is gonna be cool!!!

Welcome! Coinbase does take time- and very good you have an outside wallet because CB will close your account if you donate directly (as a newbie I learned that the hard way)!

@ChallieWong CB takes forever I had done the same thing. There are other places where you can instantly buy with debit card and then you won’t have to wait so long. That’s what I ended up doing. This site is amazing. Full of great people and vendors. Well worth donating here and helping to keep this place alive and well. @Admin is amazing for providing us such a place and @2earls does a great job and is very helpful! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back