New Here

bravodave

Hi guys and gals. Glad to be here. I am an old DB.com member. I didnt post much there. I am not much of a psoter but will try to do my partt.

I can add a LITTLE to the Mexi sub forum as I have had a good bit of experiance with the Mexi sites.

I am an amputte (BKA) with a LOT of neurpathic pain.

It has recently gotten a lot better and I will be cutting back drastically or quitting the med that has helped the most thses last 3 years.

Opiates dont really treat the type of pain I have. I have found methadone 30mg/24 hrs  to ELIMINATE the pain almost 100%.

I dont know why the differnce. But it workd so well where as opiates BARELY work.

its been over a week since my last dose. I am going to see how bad it gets. Right now not too bad. I guess it gets worse since this stuff stays in your system so long. What is it a 30 day detox?

Hi guys and gals. Glad to be here. I am an old DB.com member. I didnt post much there. I am not much of a psoter but will try to do my partt.

I can add a LITTLE to the Mexi sub forum as I have had a good bit of experiance with the Mexi sites.

I am an amputte (BKA) with a LOT of neurpathic pain.

It has recently gotten a lot better and I will be cutting back drastically or quitting the med that has helped the most thses last 3 years.

Opiates dont really treat the type of pain I have. I have found methadone 30mg/24 hrs  to ELIMINATE the pain almost 100%.

I dont know why the differnce. But it workd so well where as opiates BARELY work.

its been over a week since my last dose. I am going to see how bad it gets. Right now not too bad. I guess it gets worse since this stuff stays in your system so long. What is it a 30 day detox?
Welcome.  If you are a legit pain patient what are your reservations about going to a methadone clinic if 'done works for you?  Its usually no more than $14 a day or if you have insurance most all cover methadone.  After a few months you would get take-home privileges and only have to go every two weeks or so, depending on  your state.  Anyways, welcome again.  Good board they have running here.  Take care 

Welcome.  If you are a legit pain patient what are your reservations about going to a methadone clinic if 'done works for you?  Its usually no more than $14 a day or if you have insurance most all cover methadone.  After a few months you would get take-home privileges and only have to go every two weeks or so, depending on  your state.  Anyways, welcome again.  Good board they have running here.  Take care 
going daily to a clinic is out of the question. I just am not doing it. I plan to quit using kratom. I made it 2 weeks but caved. The thought of months of this is not applealing. I a going to start a thread on kratom.

the reason they may be working for you is because metdom gets into your bones as my doc explained to me thats why its so hard to get of the stuff cause your bones literally crave the chemical to function after long term use. but glad to here sumfin has helped you. and hope wen your reducing you get on alrite, im goin threw a detox of the stuff at the moment but in the uk its the green liquid we get (60ml aday) was on 95 bak at start of this year but im really feeling the deduction nw so im on hold til my body levels out then start detox again

the reason they may be working for you is because metdom gets into your bones as my doc explained to me thats why its so hard to get of the stuff cause your bones literally crave the chemical to function after long term use. but glad to here sumfin has helped you. and hope wen your reducing you get on alrite, im goin threw a detox of the stuff at the moment but in the uk its the green liquid we get (60ml aday) was on 95 bak at start of this year but im really feeling the deduction nw so im on hold til my body levels out then start detox again
Myth: Methadone gets into the bones and weakens them. 

Fact: Methadone does not "get into the bones" or in any other way cause harm to the skeletal system. Although some methadone patients report having aches in their arms and legs, the discomfort is probably a mild withdrawal symptom and may be eased by adjusting the patient’s dose of methadone. Also, some substances can cause more rapid metabolism of methadone. If a patient is taking another substance that is affecting the metabolism of methadone, the clinic doctor may need to adjust the patient’s methadone dose.

im aware of the aches and pains from w/d but im just repeating as my gp had said to me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back