New, interested in vendor tips ❤️

Denkman16

Hey guys feels odd making an introduction post but, hell. My names Ryan, I got taken for about 240$ A few days back and I’m interested in a vendor  that deals in adhd meds. I still have some change to drop so tips woulda be appreciated? Thank you!

Hey guys feels odd making an introduction post but, hell. My names Ryan, I got taken for about 240$ A few days back and I’m interested in a vendor  that deals in adhd meds. I still have some change to drop so tips woulda be appreciated? Thank you!
My tip to you is try not and make posts like this your setting yourself up to get taken for the rest of your hard earned cash.. First becoming a sponsor will open some doors for this medication possibly if you can't find it off the jump. Find Vendors request a menu see if they have what you seek then read reviews on product, members actually recieving the product and so on... Best of luck read,read,read, do your research and you'll be all good . Just #1 be SMART. 🤓

@Denkman16  I will second what @Biskobro said.  Becoming a sponsor opens up a ton more vendors.  Afterwards, thoroughly reading each vendor thread to get an idea about the vendor and quality and shipping is essential.  Then email vendors to see if they have what you need in the price range you like.  If you don't wish to become a sponsor, then do the same through reading in the "International List" area, i believe there might be one or two there with what you seek.  Good luck and welcome aboard. 

@Biskobro honestly I’m so new to this navigating the site has been a challenge for me, where do I go to find vendors and request a menu? I’ve already set up a Bitcoin, bought some and plan to tip the page and gain to gain sponsor status but I’m awaiting a verification process. 

@Biskobro honestly I’m so new to this navigating the site has been a challenge for me, where do I go to find vendors and request a menu? I’ve already set up a Bitcoin, bought some and plan to tip the page and gain to gain sponsor status but I’m awaiting a verification process. 
Different vendors are in different areas of the forum there's International, Email , ect..ect....As the forum goes on...

@Denkman16 Yeah, under the header thing "Online Pharmacies" you will see subsections like "International" and "Email".  These are where the vendors are.  Some you can only view if you are a sponsor.  Forums like these are MUCH easier to navigate on a desktop/laptop in my opinion.  Can get confusing on mobiles.  If you do have a computer i suggest at least once looking at the site that way so its all laid out easier to digest and get a feel for.   And no worries about asking questions!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back