New-ish member want to recognize a great vendor?

Mdig

Hi all. I have been ordering from a vendor in the SW who I've personally had the best service with. I've ordered through dozens of others the past couple years and i'm impressed. I'd like to recognize them but I don't have enough points on the site to do so in the forum. Anyone have suggestions of where I could post my experience? I don't want to say the wrong thing in the wrong spot. Sorry if this is even the wrong place to ask, lol. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. I have been ordering from a vendor in the SW who I've personally had the best service with. I've ordered through dozens of others the past couple years and i'm impressed. I'd like to recognize them but I don't have enough points on the site to do so in the forum. Anyone have suggestions of where I could post my experience? I don't want to say the wrong thing in the wrong spot. Sorry if this is even the wrong place to ask, lol. Thanks!
Hi @Mdig,if you are referring to the Mexican Vendors, a small donation will give you access to that section. Otherwise, all other vendors are open to you, international, US, and email sections. You can order from vendors in the email section, though you can't post in their threads until you have reached 20 posts, but as I said, this has no effect on your ability to utilise their services. All vendors listed on the forum are legitimate and vetted, blacklist excepted. All you need to do, is read the past 5-10 pages of vendor threads that interest you, see how they are doing, get a menu from them, and make an informed decision! Start sending some mails out for menus, all the information is at your fingertips here, explore, read, and research, it will pay off big time I assure you! 

Moved to general talk section. 

From personal experience, you may want to contact all the vendors you can to see who has the best deals, best reviews on this site, and make the decision from there. All the vendors here are legitimate and vetted as stated by @PTFC and nobody has an issue with them for the most part. If you do encounter an issue, contact the vendor first and if there's any further problems that the vendor cannot resolve a moderator can assist you with your issues or provide advice on what to do.

Regarding the "best" vendors out there, it's all a matter of choice to be completely honest. I found one vendor to be better for me personally apposed from the rest, yet I know someone that prefers another vendor. It's all about preference. I'd say try out a few vendors, especially the Mexican vendors which you only need to donate $10 to obtain access to that section along with helping keeping the forums going. So you'd be killing two birds with one stone.

Always be informed by doing your research before ordering from a vendor. Go through all the recent posts regarding people that ordered from the vendor(s) at least a months worth of reviews before ordering. See if there's any issues, if there were any see if they were resolved. If they weren't you now know what could happen. There's always a risk of packages being detained by customs officers no matter what vendor you use however that rarely happens.

I hope this helped, stay safe and informed!

-VII

From personal experience, you may want to contact all the vendors you can to see who has the best deals, best reviews on this site, and make the decision from there. All the vendors here are legitimate and vetted as stated by @PTFC and nobody has an issue with them for the most part. If you do encounter an issue, contact the vendor first and if there's any further problems that the vendor cannot resolve a moderator can assist you with your issues or provide advice on what to do.

Regarding the "best" vendors out there, it's all a matter of choice to be completely honest. I found one vendor to be better for me personally apposed from the rest, yet I know someone that prefers another vendor. It's all about preference. I'd say try out a few vendors, especially the Mexican vendors which you only need to donate $10 to obtain access to that section along with helping keeping the forums going. So you'd be killing two birds with one stone.

Always be informed by doing your research before ordering from a vendor. Go through all the recent posts regarding people that ordered from the vendor(s) at least a months worth of reviews before ordering. See if there's any issues, if there were any see if they were resolved. If they weren't you now know what could happen. There's always a risk of packages being detained by customs officers no matter what vendor you use however that rarely happens.

I hope this helped, stay safe and informed!

-VII
Helped very much thank you for the info! Will donate tomorrow! 

Hi @Mdig,if you are referring to the Mexican Vendors, a small donation will give you access to that section. Otherwise, all other vendors are open to you, international, US, and email sections. You can order from vendors in the email section, though you can't post in their threads until you have reached 20 posts, but as I said, this has no effect on your ability to utilise their services. All vendors listed on the forum are legitimate and vetted, blacklist excepted. All you need to do, is read the past 5-10 pages of vendor threads that interest you, see how they are doing, get a menu from them, and make an informed decision! Start sending some mails out for menus, all the information is at your fingertips here, explore, read, and research, it will pay off big time I assure you! 

Moved to general talk section. 
Absolutely will Thanks!

Has anyone had any experience with a site called #######?

Has anyone had any experience with a site called #######?
Can't find them listed anywhere on the Web never mind on this board . There are plenty of established reputable vendors listed here regardless. Please don't post any sites not listed without contacting staff first., 

I thing mdig was wanting to share a vendor. Correct?
Yes i was hoping to but I'm not sure if I can considering I cannot pay for the SY vendor section yet until Thursday. I had been given his email from a friend on this forum and I don't want to break any rules. however we have been on great working terms for awhile now and I'm happier than  I was dealing with overseas ordering. Always a pain in my a## 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back