New, Kind of

• Thread starter Thread starter Florida40Cal
  • Start date Start date
F

Florida40Cal

I'm new to the drugbuyersguide.net forums, however, it appears this place is similar to forums I used to stomp around on a few years back (but just disappeared, which I'm not sure why). I'm here primarily because doctors are more concerned about protecting their own interests rather than prescribing medications that are known to work, and because for the medications I need, insurance treats me like a drug addict. I was in a horrific car accident years ago in which I was a victim of a person with road rage. I was run off the road and the vehicle I was driving (an SUV) flipped traveling at approximately 75mph. I was partially ejected from the vehicle, and the front post/pillar on the driver side of the vehicle landed on top of me, my legs in fact. I broke 9 ribs, both legs, and have permanent damage with different ligaments in my knees. I am fully mobile, can walk without issue (after years of rehabilitation and braces on my knees). I'm sometimes take opiates, but primarily muscle relaxers and tram benefit me the most. I had some psychological issues as well, which cause insomnia and anxiety. Doctors I've met, refuse to prescribe both pain killers and sleep aids/ anxiety relief together. My insurance company requires I take and pay for drug tests once a month, get prior authorization once every three months (which rarely is accepted right away and means I pay full price for meds), and many many other hoops. Not to mention the cost.

I know this is a lot of information, of the personal kind, but I felt it was important to describe my story, and why places like this are so beneficial for me. I appreciate everyone on this site and the beneficial information they provide.

Thanks guys

Accidents are bad. I flipped my motorcycle last month. The injuries are very painful. 

Good Luck.

Welcome @Florida40Cal, sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad you have come through after a lot of hard work! You've joined a fine community, and I see you have started finding your way around okay. Also, your donation is appreciated profusely! 

PTFC ☺ 

Agreed, docs nowadays have a lot of restrictions and it becomes ridiculous. Hope all works out for you. Be safe and happy searching 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back