New member and happy to be here!

Soulburn85

Hello everyone!! Happy to become a member to what seems like a very welcoming site. I'm a body builder and could use some help relaxing once and awhile. Learning my way around here. If anyone could pm me with tips and whatnot I'd appreciate it!! 

Hi Soulburn,

Be safe and get your tips right here, out in the open. A newbie asking for pms, is just what scammers are waiting for. PTFC and I, and our members, will be happy to help you learn your way around. No strings attached! If you have questions, just ask. Probably be a good idea to send out some emails and ask for a menu.

Thank you 2Earls!!! I appreciate that very much!!!

I looked around a bit. I'm not sure who to send my emails to though? Would you mind sharing some good people? I'd be very grateful. And the last thing I want is to be labeled a noob lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi soulburn, have you tried clicking on the banners on the homescreen. There are vendors in the international and email section also. Have a look at recent feedback of course. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  2. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  3. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  4. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  5. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  6. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  7. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  8. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  10. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  11. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  12. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  14. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  19. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
Back