New Member - Been Looking For A Site Like This For Yrs

sift182

Hey Everyone,

I'm brand new to this site, and am VERY glad I found it considering how hard it was to really find. When I found it, I got that same kind of "a-ha!" or "lightbulb" moment that I did when I first found 3r0wid or 8luelight for the first time.

I'm already addicted to this site after a day and am reading ALL i can before I make my first posts.

Ideally, I'm looking for str0ng 0p ioi ds cuz i've been on sub0x0ne and trying to enjoy euphoria, and utilize the sub0x0ne to simple stay "normal" at 2-4mg/day. Also looking for any benz0, 0piate/0pioid, or @mphetamine that I can use, preferablly IV. Have a great day!

Welcome to the board. Please read , read , read!!! You will find this to be the best forum . You will find a great bunch of people here. We have some great Mods that can help if you have a question. Over time you will earn trust & hopefully stick around.

Hi and welcome all of you! Like Nickiean said, read read read! So much info! Give me or yellowbelly a shout if you have any questions. You can send private messages after you have 20 posts, if you prefer!

Welcome to all the new members of DBG. Stick around a while, make some friends, and you will discover DBG is the Best site of its kind!

10k plus members strong and growing fast!

Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!

Stay cool out there, and Over medicated!!

-YB

Last edited:
I've never tried to get what I'm looking for online ever. "This is so much fun!!!", said Sidrycker sarcasticaly.

Well as usual I read the directions (Rules) way to late. I broke rule 11 and I'm surprised I didn't get points for it. As hard as it is for me to comply with any kind of authority, I am more than willing to submit to the guidelines and decisions made by the hierarchy of this community. Furthermore as a member, who wishes to remain in good standings, I would encourage everyone else in this position of being brand new, to have a ton of respect and do the same.

Im also new and just moved no doc here. Need my study aids have subs I don't need anymore im all mixed up!

Nice catch Irishjoe! Btw, i am as Irish as you canbe for anAmerican! Lol!

Hey Everyone,

I'm brand new to this site, and am VERY glad I found it considering how hard it was to really find. When I found it, I got that same kind of "a-ha!" or "lightbulb" moment that I did when I first found 3r0wid or 8luelight for the first time.

I'm already addicted to this site after a day and am reading ALL i can before I make my first posts.

Ideally, I'm looking for str0ng 0p ioi ds cuz i've been on sub0x0ne and trying to enjoy euphoria, and utilize the sub0x0ne to simple stay "normal" at 2-4mg/day. Also looking for any benz0, 0piate/0pioid, or @mphetamine that I can use, preferablly IV. Have a great day!
I'm also glad I found this site signed up long time ago never made posts. Well I started and its a cool community. Good people. Great info. Glad I got an email saying your back!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back