New member from Australia

VGB88

Hey people,

New to this site but not new to drugs, ha. From Sydney, Australia. Stumbled across this site while bored on night shift, looks like a fun place to pass the time.

Wondering if anyone knows of any reliable Aussie RC vendors or overseas vendors with a high success rate of shipping to Aus?

Cheers!

Yo VGB88!👍. I'm not aware of any domestic Aussie vendors on the clear web. Definitely a few on the dark side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what your after and how much you want to spend. most have minimum order quantity. And can be inconsistent in quality.

Not sure I'm allowed to drop names here but there are 2 maybe 3 go to vendors. 

I think we're safe to drop names as that's what this forum is for. Would definitely appreciate any recommendations!

@Kathy7744 @VGB88 sorry guys for the delay , for some reason I thought sources were only for paid up members ?? Meh I don't know. What RCs you after ? You can get pharm benzos from Europe. Probably a bit more exy but. I don't even ok know how to PM you guys?

How many other Aussie's on here ? We should look after each other during these shit times . Maybe introduce group buys or something like that??

@Kathy7744 @VGB88 sorry guys for the delay , for some reason I thought sources were only for paid up members ?? Meh I don't know. What RCs you after ? You can get pharm benzos from Europe. Probably a bit more exy but. I don't even ok know how to PM you guys?
I'll send you a PM mate. But this is a sourcing forum so you can post openly too

I'm sure you have Already found some good places , but I've heard the 3 main Chinese players are all legit and good on pricing if you buy their MOQ. The only complaints I've heard is shipping is sometimes delayed. LS would be my preference. When I get some BTC I'll have to donate so we can chat. I think that's the only way??

Yes the only way to PM is if you donate, tho sourcing via PM isn't allowed due to the countless people who've been scammed that way.  But definitely feel free to make a thread about any sources you wish to share!.  If you are talking about LSresearchchems here's a thread for them: LS

Yeh that's the one. I just find them easier to deal with than the other 2 affiliated shops. 👌
 Do you have any other recommendations? Maybe for 1p or the like?

Cheers

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back