New Member Guidance

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER
Didn't know exactly where to place this topic, so Admin, please don't hesitate to move as appropriate. In any event, I just wanted to take a minute and offer some guidance to new members of the forum. Before sending PM's to advanced, senior, honorable or VIP members, etc., requesting vendor recommendations, please take the time to research the forum topics, posts and discussion threads thoroughly. We are very fortunate to have a core membership base that spends a great deal of time posting their experiences, discussing vendors and related issues, etc., and it only benefits you to do your homework and learn from these members and benefit from their experiences.

I fully understand that it's very easy to spend hours upon hours pouring through all of the threads and discussions, but it is time well invested, and you will be all the better for it. Additionally, it doesn't make a good first impression on experienced members when new members with only a handful of posts, or no posts, send them messages requesting information that is easily visible with a small amount of research. Speaking personally, I very much appreciate the time our members spend here sharing their experiences with us, for our benefit, and I feel as though that time should be respected. So, point being, please educate yourself and do your homework, and you'll find that the members here at DBG will be more than willing to help you.

Oh, and as a final note, please, please do NOT post or PM in all caps, and when in doubt, take advantage of this great tool called spell check. It really is your friend!

Take care, and best wishes.....

Jewy

That about shuts me up for any posting past 6pm or before 3pm or after 10am or between 12pm till 2:20pm.

Now where do I go and post all in CAPS and scream obscenities at random and PM every senior member on the DBG List about where I can get some highly potent pain meds within the hour?

Jeez man. life is becoming harder and harder by the day. Might just build myself an igloo and unplug the internet for a bit.

That about shuts me up for any posting past 6pm or before 3pm or after 10am or between 12pm till 2:20pm.

Now where do I go and post all in CAPS and scream obscenities at random and PM every senior member on the DBG List about where I can get some highly potent pain meds within the hour?

Jeez man. life is becoming harder and harder by the day. Might just build myself an igloo and unplug the internet for a bit.
Slammer, have you given in to the dark side of the force, you knob?! LOL If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you!

I'll be waiting for my 2:00 am PM berating!

Slammer, have you given in to the dark side of the force, you knob?! LOL If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you!

I'll be waiting for my 2:00 am PM berating!

Huge LOL. Anybody want a kiss ha-ha. I'm a knob myself but sadly when I got here I bought an old Bonneville that was parked outside from Sis. The smell is just killing me but I was a cheap deal.
~Wiz

"Puke breath" is my favorite. Don't assume Slammer no like the puke breath, Me like it very muchy and long time.

Please send me some "breath of puke" in discreet envelope addressed to North Pole.

I be back at 2pm after dosage to post in CAPS, misspell words, PM members for highly controlled meds, and flame any new member who dares to join the site.

Be back soon. Gun's a blazin' :)

Bonneville!!!!! I read some where on this site about that skunky-ass car and hysterically crazy owner. What ever happened to that guy/girll? Never did get the chance to chat it up with him/her.

Nevertheless, for the life of me get me out of here before it's too late. I smell a mix of napalm and cheap perfume on it's way.

Two words come to mind, Deja-vu!

I know it was the worst mistake I have made ever. The damn thing wont even start anymore and the smell. OMG - Nasty shemale sort of smell. I would not wish that on anyone.

Oh I already know the perfume Sis used to use. Actually from reading it was:

Jean Nate is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of a classic scent of spice and florals

~Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing this person was impatient and doesn't care to read.... That's common courtesy. I'm guessing this individual has never joined a forum before.

I'm guessing this person was impatient and doesn't care to read.... That's common courtesy. I'm guessing this individual has never joined a forum before.
Common courtesy does seem to be a lost art these days, but my comments weren't directed at anyone in particular. Just a trend I've been noticing on the board of late!

Yep - about a month ago we got a huge influx of new folks. ThTs awesome. The more the merrier, damn I was getting soooo irritated. These newbies would join and then very first post go to the Mexican section and start a new thread "Who has best deal on Vicodin". Drove me nuts. Hello peeps READ!/default_smile.png)

Hopefully everyone will read jewy's post. Maybe admin could make it a sticky

im new here but have ordered from amc before but never starlite..he never emailed me back on registeration so I went with amc again..hope everyones orders come through...good times to all

im new here but have ordered from amc before but never starlite..he never emailed me back on registeration so I went with amc again..hope everyones orders come through...good times to all
Thank you for posting. I recommend leaving vendor related feedback in that vendor's thread, however. In doing so, members can find it, and it helps keep things organized. Take care...

Jewy

Didn't know exactly where to place this topic, so Admin, please don't hesitate to move as appropriate. In any event, I just wanted to take a minute and offer some guidance to new members of the forum. Before sending PM's to advanced, senior, honorable or VIP members, etc., requesting vendor recommendations, please take the time to research the forum topics, posts and discussion threads thoroughly. We are very fortunate to have a core membership base that spends a great deal of time posting their experiences, discussing vendors and related issues, etc., and it only benefits you to do your homework and learn from these members and benefit from their experiences.

I fully understand that it's very easy to spend hours upon hours pouring through all of the threads and discussions, but it is time well invested, and you will be all the better for it. Additionally, it doesn't make a good first impression on experienced members when new members with only a handful of posts, or no posts, send them messages requesting information that is easily visible with a small amount of research. Speaking personally, I very much appreciate the time our members spend here sharing their experiences with us, for our benefit, and I feel as though that time should be respected. So, point being, please educate yourself and do your homework, and you'll find that the members here at DBG will be more than willing to help you.

Oh, and as a final note, please, please do NOT post or PM in all caps, and when in doubt, take advantage of this great tool called spell check. It really is your friend!

Take care, and best wishes.....

Jewy
Golden Rule #1 "Wast your time before you waste someone else's time"

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back