New Member - Hello All

Newt7373

Hi my name is Newt and I live in the northeast US. I'm a 40 year old professional male that had spine surgery a few months back. Doctors prescribed me 15mg oxee's every 3 hours while I recovered. This lasted about 5 weeks and then the doc cut me off cold. That sucked. I really was enjoying how this medicine made me feel. And would like to take a dose occasionally.

I've tried craigslist and nothing but scammers (and tons of em). I'm contemplating placing an order online south of the boarder but have a few reservations.

Anyone way, just wanted to introduce myself. I wish everyone the best.

Welcome Newt,glad you came aboard .This is NOT craigslist So Read Away and you will find what you seek,.Any questions to my knowledge I will be happy to help.

Rek1

Thanks Rek. I appreciate that. I'm getting ready to get the nerve up to places first order with what looks like a reputable mexican pharmacy. Just am nervous about having it delivered to home address.

Thanks Rek. I appreciate that. I'm getting ready to get the nerve up to places first order with what looks like a reputable mexican pharmacy. Just am nervous about having it delivered to home address.
Watch out for Mex arrival just IMO sketchy these days.I would try International like TTM or find a email vendor .Thats my best advice ..

Rek1

I sent an email to starlight and was told they don't carry what I'm looking for. Looks like my best bet is south of the border.

Hi! Welcome to you and good luck!

I cant believe the doc cut you off cold turkey! That sucks, he should have at least tapered you. Well, the fucked up medical profession is pretty much why we are all here.

I figured he hasd a date in his mind and he didn't feel comfortable prescribing past it. Not a pleasant experience. Now I have to jump through major hoops. Atleast I'm in good company with y'all. :-)

Although the doc did tell me to start to step down the dosage, however 15mg did the trick and I wasn't ready to go lower than that.

You're on the right track looking south of the border. Just make sure and keep up on the latest posts for RECENT Feedback, of whoever you send your money to. And try not to shop on the blacklist if you can help it. /default_wink.png  Welcome aboard!

-YB

@Newt7373 south of the border is the right place to be looking for what you seek. It just sux that you're basically going to be paying street prices. I remember back in the day (late 90's - early 2000's) I made several trips south of the border. That's when 0xy's were 0c's and not 0p's. I remember buying the pink and orange ones OTC at various pharmacies. They came in 30-count bottles straight from the manufacturer. They bottle said said made by Purdue Pharma for export to Mexico. When you did the math on the 30-count bottles the 20mg's came out to about $2/tab and the 40mg $6/tab. Those were the good old days. I'd bring back a few thousand at a time at those prices (this was before 9/11 and the full body scanners they have now) and then come back home and sell them for $1 per mg but I am getting way off topic here. Welcome and I hope you find what you are searching for.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back