New member intro

C1nn3r

Hello all, new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Frank and I'm 33, happily married, I've have read your forum posts for a few weeks and all your info and advice has been wonderfully helpful so I decided I owed it to you to step out of the shadows and say thank you. Happy to b a new member here, I've actually never joined a forum before so any advice on how I can keep you guys happy with me will b appreciated

Hi Frank,

This was my first forum too. As you can see, I really got carried away. The best advice is to try to find the answers yourself before asking the question. Everyone is helpful if they know that you are trying, but still struggling. It's the entitled, instant hand out types who make waves. Don't be shy to post and you will have the hang of it in no time.

2earls

Hey Frank, welcome aboard :)...I so love it here and you will too....

See you round the forums...:)

Welcome to the forum you picked the best one to be on for sure staff is wonderful and people are great. Spend time reading through the forum and you will find what you seek for sure. Just some advice watch how you word things when posting and mind your P's and Q's and you will be fine best of luck and it is great to have you here.

Hello everyone. I am so happy to be part of this wonderful group. I am a pharmacist and have some experience in the field. But there is more i wish to learn and share in this group. This should be my third group and wish to keep all the rules of this particular group so that i can be in the group for as long as possible. Feel free to contact me for any questions.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back