Sorcerer

Hey guys

Just wanted to introduce myself, not new to the scene as a whole but new to buying online... Reside in Canada so hopefully I can find a vendor that will ship what I want in a fast manner...

I appreciate this body of knowledge and all who have contributed to it...

Cheers

If you ever have trouble, perhaps you could use a remailer service to get your goods to Canada? I've never had to use one, so I don't have any experience with them- just an idea to maybe look into.

And welcome to the board!

Hey there, welcome Sorcerer.

You should have a problem finding an IOP that ships to Canada (lovely country btw, in the NorthEast US myself currently). Off the top of my head StarliteRX (if Jim is taking new customers? Maybe not), Top10MedsOnline.com for sure, AirMailChemist or the other affiliated Euro vendors, ServiceSolution4u.com I believe. You should have no problem there my good man.

Hope you enjoy the board, I'm relatively new myself really and I am growing to love this place. Lots of awesome people with plenty of knowledge to help you. You've come to a good place ; ) .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back