Framepain

Hello all im a new member and just wanted to jump in and introduce myself.

im  so glad that I  happened to stumble upon dbg.,I have been researching for months online about how to find the" literature" that my mind and body require everyday to be able to getup and go make a living for my family everyday without suffering allday long.

ive been reading a lot so far on dbg, and I am totally optimistic about the things I am going to learn.

im sure it's going to be very relieving just to know that I won't have to keep fighting this very stressful fight that I have been engaged in for many years.

thankyou in advance to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome,

You have come to the right place. I'm always happy when people find us before getting scammed by some random site. At least your chances for success are much greater with tried and tested vendors.

@2earls hello 2earls,I am writing you because I didn't really know what els to do.

i just sent a donation to the coin address on admins page that shows the different donation levels.

then I tried to send him a email to let him know,then I got a email saying that address is disabled or it could be a possible user lookup issue.

just thought I would let you know thanks.

loyal member framepain.

Hi @Framepain, your donation went through flawlessly,  and we are grateful for it! You have many more vendors at your disposal now. And welcome also!

I was in the same boat as you until I was "Saved" one night when I stumbled upon this site.  It's a great group of intelligent and really caring people.

I think you'll really like it here.

Welcome!

Mountincat,

thankyou for your reply so nice to hear that there are other people out there that are actually going through or did go through the same feelings and experiences that I my self have been through for the last 15-20  years.

atleast I mean it's comforting to know that it's not just me but this dose happen to a lot of totally normal good people, and I am not a bad person for it.

thankyou.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back