Oneleg

Hi everyone I'm a new member and after figuring out bitcoin im ready to say hi to you guys and gals. I honestly joined because I'm a AKA (Above Knee Amputee) that 21/2 years ago quit my oxycodone and xanax because I felt like I was living only for the next prescription and between the xanax & oxy things were a little out of control. I did stay off the meds for 2 years but because of my job as a mechanic & everything I love like building motorcycles and custom antique cars/trucks & ATVing out doors waking/ playing with dog are all on your feet type activities. I have a hurenated disk now also I just can't deal with the pain. So I sit on couch most of the time now I stopped all my hobbies I've gained allmost 90 pounds. Enough is enough I decided it would be best to go back on my narcotic pain med because thay haven't com up with any thing better that works. Well because the Doc. That prescribed my meds for over 17 years retired. And the the laws here in the USA have changed during the time I quit. I cant get them any more  well after many many different pain management clinics I finally got one doc that prescribed percocet script which is NO WHERE AT ALL ENOUGH. These new laws have absolutely screwed the people in need of them badly. Any way I came here looking for help in the pain med department I have found some help but it is extremely expensive for brand name type meds anyway I'm very interested in reasearch chemicals but know nothing about them I have done much reading with no help yet if anyone could possibly direct me to a great site or read about reasearch chemicals for pain I'd be very grateful.i also like to point out for 17 years I had enough oxy to kill an elephant and I never once overdosed or passed out or had an accident. Then I quit on my own account and now because America is having a war on opioid epidemic I along with thousands of others get positively fucked over. Because doctors everywhere are scared shitless to prescribe them now it absolutely sucks and somthing needs to be done to correct it. Sorry for the rant and thanks 

Welcome oneleg,

I don't know much about RCs either. You can try the search function to see if anyone has posted about RCS for pain and if you can't find anything then maybe post a question in the RC section to ask what particular ones might work. 

You are right, it's very expensive for the real thing which you will find plenty of if you succeed with the bitcoins. So many people in the same boat as you and are desperate for relief and pay the high prices.

@Oneleg  welcome aboard! 0xy-d3sm0tr@mad0l aka 0d$mt is the most common rc opie from what I've seen. Note replacing letters to keep the search engines away is common practice here, I think you'll figure out what I mean. Et!zol@m or cl@m or fl@p are popular rc z@nz@bar alternatives.

Good luck, read alot and donate if when you can. Black lists and suggest new are best resources 

Thanks a bunch guys and gals. . . is the black list a list of people not to purchase  from because someone got ripped off ? Or am I totally wrong? 

@Oneleg Yes, the blacklist is a list of who not to purchase from.  But with any vendor thread it is wise to read the thread thoroughly to get a good idea of current standings with the vendor!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back