detoxified

OPAL SPONSOR
Been sourcing online since 2008 but lost access around 2017 and ive been Lo-key looking for suppliers since 2017. But I haven't put a lot of effort into it. I made it into some kind of discord chat but lost my login and it's been about 6 years now.
I thought it all went underground and I missed my invite. Hopefully this place is legit
I'm happy to be here thanks for adding me

Howdy ho! Been getting swashbuckled on the internet since 2018 and took a year hiatus ~3mo ago. Stumbled upon this site trying everything I could just to hopefully even find a site to point be in the right direction and found here.

So far this is hands down the best resource I’ve discovered save for DELETED.com. Aside from supporting the site for valuable work/info they provide, cough up the $25 donation to get the perks so you can see all the content you otherwise couldn’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been sourcing online since 2008 but lost access around 2017 and ive been Lo-key looking for suppliers since 2017. But I haven't put a lot of effort into it. I made it into some kind of discord chat but lost my login and it's been about 6 years now.
I thought it all went underground and I missed my invite. Hopefully this place is legit
I'm happy to be here thanks for adding me
If I'd been patient and not spent nearly $200 on a quarter g worth of overpriced benzo mixes. I got my access now but shit I don't wanna even look in there I spent all my cash on the way clear clearnet, where everything is priced like its the last stash in the whole world so very expensive.

Thanks I can't wait to start meeting some of you guys. I'm kind of a loner here in this city. I live in. I'm new here. I don't really know anyone

Frenemies. I keep my circle pretty small
Yeah your right I don't really have one person consider friend
Everyone is fake and 2 faced. They hate me because I have a trust fund and it's my fault they don't have nothing in life. The sad thing is I'm generous to all, I'm not snooty, snobby, stuck up, better than, judgemental, or greedy. I treat them like I want to be treated. And they perceive that as a weakness and attempt to fuck me over as if it took me 10 years to pass the 1st, unintelligent enought to see there week as scams and cons. I feel sorry for them

Hey and welcome to the forum. Best advice I can give anyone new here is to read as much as you can that's the key to success most of the time lol.

Best advice I could give u is edit the tr**t thing. Attracts bears. Lol. People like that complain about the same stuff and do the bare ass minimum to work toward it

Consider, thay may be a symptom of how we met here.

Welcome, don't feed the wildlife

Best thing to do Is research your ass off here. Find vendors who carry what your looking for and read their reviews, especially the most recent ones and make your decision after that. If you need help or advice, don't hesitate to ask. Most people are cool as f*** here.

Howdy ho! Been getting swashbuckled on the internet since 2018 and took a year hiatus ~3mo ago. Stumbled upon this site trying everything I could just to hopefully even find a site to point be in the right direction and found here.

So far this is hands down the best resource I’ve discovered save for DELETED.com. Aside from supporting the site for valuable work/info they provide, cough up the $25 donation to get the perks so you can see all the content you otherwise couldn’t.
Motherfucker excuse me how high was I that I don’t remember typing a fucking word of this.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back