New Moderator

2earls

Moderators.
Please join me in welcoming our new moderator PTFC to the staff at DBG!

I'm excited to be working with him and know that he's a real asset to the forum.

Thank you @PTFC for taking on the role.

Thanks for the opportunity and I will do my utmost to moderate fairly and well. I'm excited to be working with 2earls also and consider this a privilege! Don't make it hard for me though!!! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That Lion made a pretty good research job for me today, took just an hour.

Love it!!!

I'm sure you will do an amazing job.

You took me under your wing when I first joined this site and could not have done any of this without you.

This site is lucky to have such an honest and nice guy who is always on hand to help.

Well done mate.

Right, enough of the soppy stuff, lets start breaking some rules ?

Hahaha, thanks snoop, most kind of you! ?I was helped out when I first joined, and we are all here to help and look out for one another from scammers, and provide advice and information. I'm really grateful to be a part of this community. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Omfg!! Of course! You are a brilliant fit. Excited for you. Youve got a great amount of solid info and life experience. Terribly considerate!! Hi five. ;-) lol. 

Good for you PTFC,Sound from the get go and a pleasure to speak to.I,m sure you'll be a real asset to the site no doubt about that!!.

Any newbies out there the mods here are most approachable and look after us all in a professional manner.

Green is my colour btw lol...whoops wrong thread doh.....

Peace 

Bliss 

Last edited:
You cheeky boy!!! LOL

you didnt tell me..runs up and hugs!!! congrats Mate!!!

best wishes always to your new post

@‌PTFC, thank you for answering me so fast in the other thread when I head a question, being new its nice to feel like I am already part of something..cheers and good luck

No problem turbo, and thanks! It's nice to feel welcomed. Sounds like you have quite a bit to contribute with your experience, looking forward to seeing you around!

thanks @‌PTFC, I have been playing with iops for a while, I used to just read through other forums, but there comes a point where I feel like I need to contribute a bit of knowledge, especially when all we are trying to do is make sure we take care of ourselves safely, I will definitely share all the insight I can, but want to read more first so as to not duplicate things anyone knows already.  Thanks again to all for hosting this great place, and thanks PTFC

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back