New Noob Here

rob5482

Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hi.  Had been browsing topix and heard about this site, though I knew of the old DB forum from years ago.  Its amazing what goes on in topix.  

So a little about myself.  I am a 40 y/o father of 2 who has RSD of my left foot (thanks to 6 surgeries) and had been on and off P-meds for quite some time.  Last year I hooked up with a PM and went through all the steps (shots, meetings, psych, finally meds) but being in NY docs are sooooo afraid to prescribe.  So my doc never really gave me enough to totally eliminate the pain.  Well long story short, I was supplementing with p-tea till that went south (vendors gone and I got popped for dirty urine) so started looking at topix.  So glad I had the sense not to loose my money there!!!!!  So here I am, have done a ton of reading already and will be doing a ton more.

I look forward to any conversations or questions so feel free to ask.  I haven't seen any other posts from those with my type of condition so if you want to know more or if you are a sufferer as well hit me up.  Would love to chat about it.

I have a DR appt this week coming and will see what happens, but I am afraid she is going to kick me (my own stupidity).  

Well that's me if you want to know more let me know.

P.S.  

Thanks for this forum !!!!  Its great to have a place where I don't feel so alone or embarrassed.

Bob

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back