New opioid RC... piperidylthiambutene

Kashking

This new RC opioid is appearing on the scene. Does anybody have any experience with it and would like to share a Trip Report with us? 

People can be asses cant they . I might have a go at this one soon and will be back with a report. Give me 48 hrs.

Things that mimic schedule I and II drugs fall under the analogue act, getting this stuff would be the same as acquiring morphine or heroin as far as  the law is concerned.  You might get past a cheesy "its turning blue" field test, but anything like this is going to get hammered by LE really fast if it gains any popularity.  It is not a new compound, and has a couple relatives.  Strangely they also act as antihistamines if I read correctly, which would mean that a user wouldn't get the itchies.

My guess is that since the production is limited and not exactly cheap to manufacture that it is being substituted with a fent analogue with added filler. Based on the little I've read it looks to be reasonably promising for pain relief but would lack the stronger euphoria that classic ops have. Which is what most people chase after. Just my thoughts. 

Tried this stuff many times. The first time i tried it(mostly nasally) while it being a very, very caustic substance i experienced strong burns and real damage to my sinuses etc. But it was doable to empty my bag without getting sick. Now i ordered some more, tried it and it made me really sick(like having a cold) when using it nasally and got a bad cough when using orally. So please be careful using this stuff.Its relatively potent and has a nice high though thats why i gave it another try but this time it just made me sick. Tried to solve it in PG/Water and add some natron to make it less caustic but without good result.Too bad it's like this as i really liked it's effects. Doesn't has the biggest hlife but not as short as 2-Methyl-AP-237 for e.g. I know this thread is pretty old but i just came here to look for people who may have found a better way to make it less caustic/toxic but just saw this one post and thought why not just answer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back