New & Ready To Research

opilady88

Hey guys, I just joined the other day. I've been taking some time to read through some threads and soak up as much info as possible. My doc is 10 white vikings. Old yellerz are really #1 but more $$$. I know it is frowned upon to ask for help when you're new, I read that in the threads. /default_smile.png However, any advice you all can share with me to help me along with my research would be much appreciated!

Welcome to DBG. Reading will lead you into

The right direction. :)

Welcome Opilady! Keep on reading and posting. I'm always happy to help anyone who's done their homework and still has questions.

2E

Hey guys, I just joined the other day. I've been taking some time to read through some threads and soak up as much info as possible. My doc is 10 white vikings. Old yellerz are really #1 but more $$$. I know it is frowned upon to ask for help when you're new, I read that in the threads. /default_smile.png However, any advice you all can share with me to help me along with my research would be much appreciated!
Hi opilady, my advice is to read the thread called Helpful quoted info for new people in the Intro section... that one thread will help a lot.  Also the International and Mex threads in the vendors section.  Start at the back and read back 20 or more pages to get reviews and an idea of what they offer.  Also, look for vendor email addresses in the first post of the thread.  Welcome to the forum /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back