New Suggestions

Bzd321

OPAL SPONSOR
Hey @Gracie5 . Tagged you cuz I talk to you the most of our moderators/admin.

I have some thoughts... read on

1. Maybe in each section, and subsection, like; online pharmacies, international list; or RCs, Approved Vendors, is there any way that a thread could be at the top that provided overall ratings for each vendor thats been active in recent times, ( maybe within last 3 months or 6 months at most) . I'm thinking things that would be a quick way to compare vendors. One thing that immediately jumps to mind is percentage of posts in the thread by vendor. Because I might see oh, there are 100 replies in this vendors thread but when I go to the thread 90% of the posts are just the vendors regurgitating yhe same info or slightly changed info, Which I can only assume they're doing because they want to inflate the number of hosts in a thread and make it look like they're still active when in reality almost nobody's bothering to deal with them.

Or have stats like percentage of allegedly un-received packages.

This suggestion may be a big ask considering it might take the type of leg work. That would be manual and not just like running a query. But I thought you guys might know better what you can and can't do based on admin's abilities

I had another one, but I can't remember it right now. Because i'm a little bit fucked up. Its Saturday night after all, lol.

2. Can you explain what reaction scores means. This is not a suggestion but I can't quite grasp what info I can get from someone's reaction score.

Hey @Gracie5 . Tagged you cuz I talk to you the most of our moderators/admin.

I have some thoughts... read on

1. Maybe in each section, and subsection, like; online pharmacies, international list; or RCs, Approved Vendors, is there any way that a thread could be at the top that provided overall ratings for each vendor thats been active in recent times, ( maybe within last 3 months or 6 months at most) . I'm thinking things that would be a quick way to compare vendors. One thing that immediately jumps to mind is percentage of posts in the thread by vendor. Because I might see oh, there are 100 replies in this vendors thread but when I go to the thread 90% of the posts are just the vendors regurgitating yhe same info or slightly changed info, Which I can only assume they're doing because they want to inflate the number of hosts in a thread and make it look like they're still active when in reality almost nobody's bothering to deal with them.

Or have stats like percentage of allegedly un-received packages.

This suggestion may be a big ask considering it might take the type of leg work. That would be manual and not just like running a query. But I thought you guys might know better what you can and can't do based on admin's abilities

I had another one, but I can't remember it right now. Because i'm a little bit fucked up. Its Saturday night after all, lol.

2. Can you explain what reaction scores means. This is not a suggestion but I can't quite grasp what info I can get from someone's reaction score.
Very interesting suggestions @Bzd321. I am going to tag @Admin since it involves website design and I don’t know anything about that. I feel what you’re saying about those repetitive posts, though. I try to delete them when a point has been made, either by vendor or member, or when they are an obvious means to reach an end.
Now, reaction scores relate to the poster- those are the number of reactions a poster has received in total on their profile, for all of their posts. The more one posts, the higher the reaction score, if others respond to their posts. That’s where deleting member posts that are repetitive comes in. There used to be a lot of junk posts because people were trying to reach 500 posts to get to VIP level. I read that one member posted 150 times in one day, mostly junk, to reach the 500 needed for VIP. Most of those posts were deleted because the mods figured this out. Reaction scores help new members decide who to follow. The higher the score, the more that member has posted, which indicates knowledge of the forum and its processes.
Yes, it’s unfair to see those posts that make it look like a vendor is more present than they truthfully are. I urge anyone who sees something like this to report them.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back