New To Dbg But Not New To Parts Of The Scene

Smoove

Good evening. Formally introducing myself, so if everyone would please put your hands in the air and shake them and I will do the same. Now I have officially "shook" hands with everybody here! /default_smile.png lol

Been around for about 13 years dibbling and dabbling in a variety of things. I am now finding myself diving a little deeper into the pharmaceutical side of things. I usually have had very good luck in the past with my previous interests because I had a friend overseas who pretty much got me what I needed. My interests now are out of his reach and I have been humbled the hard way by scammers that are trolling to take my money. This is my first attempt at this type of site and will do the courteous thing and read, read, read. Hopefully I will come out a winner.

I appreciate admin for approving me and already have found this site valuable and would like to show my thankfulness as well as my cool factor by donating. Bitcoin seems to be the way and I would like to offer any high ranking member who has Bitcoin , to receive funds by me to donate on my behalf. I too am Bitcoin ignorant but the entire concept of it just reaks of " he must want to do something illegal" and the idea of attaching my bank account goes against every principle I've learned through my years. If no takers then absolutely fine, the offer will always stand.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome Smoove! That's actually a good idea about bitcoin. I'm gonna look into that. 😏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good evening. Formally introducing myself, so if everyone would please put your hands in the air and shake them and I will do the same. Now I have officially "shook" hands with everybody here! /default_smile.png lol

Been around for about 13 years dibbling and dabbling in a variety of things. I am now finding myself diving a little deeper into the pharmaceutical side of things. I usually have had very good luck in the past with my previous interests because I had a friend overseas who pretty much got me what I needed. My interests now are out of his reach and I have been humbled the hard way by scammers that are trolling to take my money. This is my first attempt at this type of site and will do the courteous thing and read, read, read. Hopefully I will come out a winner.

I appreciate admin for approving me and already have found this site valuable and would like to show my thankfulness as well as my cool factor by donating. Bitcoin seems to be the way and I would like to offer any high ranking member who has Bitcoin , to receive funds by me to donate on my behalf. I too am Bitcoin ignorant but the entire concept of it just reaks of " he must want to do something illegal" and the idea of attaching my bank account goes against every principle I've learned through my years. If no takers then absolutely fine, the offer will always stand.

Nice to meet everyone!
Aloha. Nice to meet ya. I doubt the bitcoin thing will work, not because we are douche canoes, but because most, if not all of us value our anominity. To recieve funds would require an address to send it to, which I would not advise due to the nature. Anywho, good luck and welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome and completely understand about the Bitcoin thing. It's an offer that will stand.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi Smoove and welcome to the forum.  My suggestion to help you would be to read about the vendors in the Mex and International section.  Some of the threads are really long so start at the end and go back about 20 pages.  You can also use the search feature at the top of the page to find particular things for that vendor or click on Forum on the top left and search the whole forum.  We need to keep the vendor threads clean of all but reviews so the search feature will come in handy for questions as most likely they have already been asked.  When you reach 20 posts you can use the Private Messaging but do not ever ask for good vendors via PM because that is the way to get scammed.  We use codes for certain words which will become more evident as you read because we don't know who is reading here and want to protect the vendors and ourselves.  I'm sure you will do well here and let me know if I can be of help.

edit to add:  always look for contact info. in the first post of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Suzie. I will do that. I am very familiar with ordering from internationally and Mexico. It will be refreshing to get some new sources that are legit.

Thanks for the welcomes

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back