New To DBG But Not To IOPs :~)

Weezy Jefferson

Hi all!  Just wanted to drop in and say hello before getting too post-happy.  I'm an American drug buyer migrating here from another pharmacy forum.  I've been using online pharmacies for about 2 years now and look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.  Would love to make some new friends!  I welcome PMs but don't give out sensitive info, vendor referrals or other rule-breaking information.  I love cats, thunderstorms & saving money on my medications (lol).  Glad to answer any questions you may have.  Think that about covers it! 

Pleased to make everyone's acquaintance.  Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Weezy Jefferson

Hi all!  Just wanted to drop in and say hello before getting too post-happy.  I'm an American drug buyer migrating here from another pharmacy forum.  I've been using online pharmacies for about 2 years now and look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.  Would love to make some new friends!  I welcome PMs but don't give out sensitive info, vendor referrals or other rule-breaking information.  I love cats, thunderstorms & saving money on my medications (lol).  Glad to answer any questions you may have.  Think that about covers it! 

Sincerely,

Weezy Jefferson
Welcome @Weezy Jefferson, glad to see you have read the rules by the look of things, I'd also add do not accept PM's with vendor info as all vendors who are not private I.E always taking custom and not just a certain number of individuals, contact details are always at the beginning of the thread. As to what you are looking for?  Read and research, a donation will open up the Mexican/US and email vendors however. Anyway, look around, familiarise yourself with the place and happy reading! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sincerely,

Weezy Jefferson
Hey Weezy!  I too am from a different forum and in the US, east coast. I honestly can't say enough good things about this forum. You'll love it here with your experience with IOP's. I do suggest a small donation for access to the mexican vendors, depending on what you're looking for. Fortunately, here you aren't required a certain post count to find reliable vendors. You can simply make a small donation. Also, admin and mods are extremely helpful. 

Welcome!  I'm sure you can teach me a few things. :)

Thanks for the warning, @PTFC!  That's a good rule of thumb that I intend to abide by.  I've no desire to take huge risks, get scammed or get banned from this board!

Thanks for the welcome, @Fishtail.  I definitely plan on donating as soon as I'm able.  I was not aware that you guys didn't have a required post count to access the hidden forums.  That's great!  I've seen boards that require 500 posts to become a Senior member.  :wacko:   My whole life just got upended after my long-term gf dumped me, so I'm in a weird financial place right now, but hopefully that turns around soon. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back