NEW TO DBG - NEED HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter Stewart Performance Ltd.
  • Start date Start date
S

Stewart Performance Ltd.

Hello, everyone. I am a new DBG member who has run into a LONG-LINE of scammers recently. Until recently,

I did not realize that all of the "Vendors" I was trying were all connected to each other. I would send the $400-$500, they would

tell "We are getting your order ready to ship, etc.". Then, after I would ask them about when it was going to be shipped

and/or tracking info., they would all stop replying. Here is a list of these SCAMMERS: onlinemedstore63, fitnesspharma, kenny@honestyph.com, Macmillion Pharma, Mark Kroos and all of them are also connected to Infinite Global Logistics . IF ANYONE READING THIS KNOWS HOW TO "Blacklist" these contacts/emails addresses.

Please feel free to give me any help / advice you have..

Thanks, Scott : "Just another scam victim"

Boulder,CO.

Hi @Stewart Performance Ltd., we have a blacklist section here, you can post those scammers there, though one or two look familiar to me already. One piece of good advice I can give you is that all listed vendors in the respective sections outwith the blacklist are genuine! We do not want to see you being scammed again. Unfortunately however, many members find their way here after being scammed. Let's hope it's been the last time for you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back