New to DBG...what was I waiting for? ?

EDSZebra

Hey everyone!  New to DBG, but not at all new to this community type.  Started long ago at the DB that is gone back in the days where you filled out a little form, paid around $160 or so and your bottle of 90 count, 10/500 hydro was there next day.  I sure do miss that.  ?.  After DB went down I drifted solo until I found PR and it was okay, but now seems to be gone again?  I thought I might see it here???  No idea!   What I love already about here is I think I recognize names and or styles and I really look forward to reading, buying and reviewing!!!

Question! I want to donate and I see how to do that, but I can't find the amounts needed for each sponser level.  I feel dumb not finding it, but I promise I have searched!  If anyone cares to help, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

looking forward to meeting peeps!!!

Welcome EDSZebra, we hope we can be of assistance to you! The donation levels are in the "welcome to dbg" section, the first one at the top of the home page. Remember and include your username when donating though, this will assign your sponsor status more quickly! 

Thank you!!!  I found them and it was right in front of me, but I missed it again and again!  Anyway, I did my donation and added name so will wait for it to show. ?

That's you sorted EDSZebra, and thank you for your generous donation! Don't worry, you'll be navigating around the board like a pro soon enough. ☺

Hey there, welcome!! 

I too asked myself what I was waiting for when I registered and became a member of th community. I'm certain you'll get a feel of the family setting; while we are an opinionated group you'll find you can be outgoing and yourself and fit right in and make some close relationship s even via the internet. Stick around, the content found within this site is staggering and truly is a gem. We're fortunate you joined, welcome!!

[BennyD]™. ;)

Welcome and thank you for your donation. Pleased to meet you! Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread to say hi to my BF @BennyDiazapine :wub:

Hey there, welcome!! 

I too asked myself what I was waiting for when I registered and became a member of th community. I'm certain you'll get a feel of the family setting; while we are an opinionated group you'll find you can be outgoing and yourself and fit right in and make some close relationship s even via the internet. Stick around, the content found within this site is staggering and truly is a gem. We're fortunate you joined, welcome!!

[BennyD]™. ;)
Thanks for the welcome! I have already found so much that will help me.  I am ticked at myself for not doing it sooner, but I am here to stay now!  ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back