New To Dgb--Looking For A New Home

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Mr.Crowley suggested DBG. Looking for a new forum to share info and gain another perspective. I have used SY's for years and I can bring a (maybe) fresh view on most things SY.

Just wanted to say "hey" and I will keep learning and reading on the rules/regs of this forum. Feel free to "pop" me upside the head if I stray.

I tend to be an open book and will answer most any question.

Nice to meecha'yall. :)

Hi. Nice to meet ya.

Welcome to DBG!!

*pops ya across the head*

Joking!! But I had to say that.

Hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shelle,

Nice to see you join us. I recognize you from PR. I go by a different name over there and keep a pretty low profile. It's always good to have more information. Welcome!

2earls

Welcome Shelle! You found the right group! Looking forward to learning some of that knowledge you've gleaned over the years!

Thank you both! I am going to miss my PR family but hopefully a lot of them will follow. There is a season to all things and the sunset set on the pr.com season.

I am always happy to help so if I can be of any help--I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer /default_smile.png but I will share if I can. Thanks again for the welcome.

Hi Shellie-Welcome to the group. It's really a great place and am sure you'll have lots add.

Hi @shelle

There are a handful of others here and I'm sure you'll see them in your travels. 

/default_smile.png

edit-- I keep forgetting that the @ doesnt work here LOL 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Crowley suggested DBG. Looking for a new forum to share info and gain another perspective. I have used SY's for years and I can bring a (maybe) fresh view on most things SY.

Just wanted to say "hey" and I will keep learning and reading on the rules/regs of this forum. Feel free to "pop" me upside the head if I stray.

I tend to be an open book and will answer most any question.

Nice to meecha'yall. /default_smile.png
Hi Shelle,

So glad to see you over here! I know the way things ended for you on PR is hard to swallow, but you are certainly welcome here. DBG'ers, Shelle is the person who turned me on to Alex (so you ultimately have her to thank). And get this Shelle, I just got banned too! Can you believe that? I mean, no offense, but you were a bit more understandable because you put yourself out there more, but he'll if I didn't get accused of the same BS! It's ridiculous. <sigh>

I know you'll miss your old friends over there, but I also think you'l. Find that the culture over here is far less toxic. And there are loads of great folks here! So welcome. Please make sure to read the rules and there is a thread for new members, but it won't be anything new for a long-time PR poster like yourself. You do need 50 posts to post in the Mex section (though you Can still read the threads and Like posts). Also, I think you need 20 posts before you can PM, but others can PM you (which I will do now so you can discuss anythung you'd prefer to not be publicly broadcast.

Glad to have you. /default_smile.png

MC

And there I see Mira...MY Mira?!I feel like Miss Fran (I really dated myself right there!)

I would also love to see Mecha, Tgruka, Billyboy, sassypat...I will stop now! /default_smile.png

I hope it's my Mira!

Hello and welcome. =) I'm sure you will like it here and be able to learn and share lots of information and advice. =)

Thank you Smoka90. I am sure I will love it here. I appreciate the welcome!

Oh Lord. I just noticed I put DGB instead of DBG. Yes, my name is Shelle and I am addicted to the "edit" button!

Welcome shelle! Hey, you called yourself out already before any "pops" on the head! Well...except for the playful one from TrueLove. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here as much as the rest of us :-)

Hi Shelle,

So glad to see you over here! I know the way things ended for you on PR is hard to swallow, but you are certainly welcome here. DBG'ers, Shelle is the person who turned me on to Alex (so you ultimately have her to thank). And get this Shelle, I just got banned too! Can you believe that? I mean, no offense, but you were a bit more understandable because you put yourself out there more, but he'll if I didn't get accused of the same BS! It's ridiculous. <sigh>

I know you'll miss your old friends over there, but I also think you'l. Find that the culture over here is far less toxic. And there are loads of great folks here! So welcome. Please make sure to read the rules and there is a thread for new members, but it won't be anything new for a long-time PR poster like yourself. You do need 50 posts to post in the Mex section (though you Can still read the threads and Like posts). Also, I think you need 20 posts before you can PM, but others can PM you (which I will do now so you can discuss anythung you'd prefer to not be publicly broadcast.

Glad to have you. /default_smile.png

MC
Hi guys!  I'm here too!  It's "janebo" from the other side... (I feel like I'm creepin' on you!)  Okay, I AM!  :-)  I really miss you over there but I'm ecstatic to find you here!! 

Welcome to DBG shelle, this has been my only forum I've ever even looked at. I see no need to be anywhere else, this place has it all. Everyone is nice and helpful here. I don't post much here at all. Best of luck to ya here. See yall in the parallel 5th world of earth at 2:14 am eastern time at the designated location.

I think I found my home. I've been too scared to post(been member for a few months). After reading so many posts, I think I feel comfortable posting and getting to know you guys. I have severe social anxiety disorder , but you guys make me comfortable. I hope to get to know you guys.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back