New to Forum

walterp

OPAL SPONSOR
Hi Everyone,

Happy to be a new member to this forum.  I'm a physically active, young professional who happens to get occasional yet crippling anxiety attacks.  Seeking help and guidance here and I look forward to interacting with and getting to know you all. 

Best,

"Wally"

Welcome Walter, I trust this community will be able to serve your needs. I would get reading and acquainted with the site, check out the rules and quoted info for new members thread, then have a look at vendor threads and see what's what. Everything is at your fingertips here,  but if you get stuck please don't be afraid to give myself or my partner mod 2earls a shout. ☺

Hi Walterp, and welcome, hope this forum will help you as I hope it will me. If it is not to much trouble, how do I introduce myself? Computer cave-man could not figure it out? Best Wishes FF

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  2. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  3. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  4. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  5. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  6. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  7. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  8. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  10. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  11. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  12. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  14. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  19. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
Back