New to Kratom

matt8342

I am new to Kratom, but so far I love it.  But, I have been getting mine at a local shop.  Thanks to bigs on here with some useful information for a newbie I have ordered a few different strands from pharmacy dropout.  I will also being getting a couple from norx.   Both of these are vendors on this forum.  Anybody got feedback on these guys?  From what I hear the quality of the product as compared to what I have been getting is going to be a big difference!  Thanks for all the help so far.

It's good seeing you searching for info that's good stuff. There are plenty of good post on here about Kratom. There is one that tells you how to make tea that has some great info. Some like to just mix it in coffee or do the old toss and wash lol. The tea is wonderful if you do it right and like I said there is a wonderful post on how to do it. Read up bro and I'm here for any questions if I can help someone I will that is what this forum is all about. When I was new I had people help and guide me I mean they are not going to do all the work for you lol but they will help. I have met some great people on here that now I look at it they are part of my family. You came to the right place bro I hope you find all the answers you seek.

Actually, I read the one about tea and I made it just as it said.  Worked out great.  Only difference with mine was that it didn't turn out orange in color.  It was green.

Yeah that is fine it will all be different bro lol. As long as it done the trick for you that's all the matters. I have just recently heard how to make something with coconut oil and chocolate powder mix it together and add your Kratom dose to it mix it around real good pour it in to some type of candy mould or something and place it in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes until it starts to set up and eat it lol. Personally I would not go through all that trouble but some people have a tough time getting the Keratin down, I don't have a problem at all getting it down the whites and greens I like the taste to some reds can be a little rough.

yeah i like the reds i think the others are a bit tart.............  My method is weigh it and toss and wash two seconds done.........    No were as bad as a shot of 150 proof ......lol   

I just stir it in with a small bowl of cinnamon applesauce and gobble it down, Makes it somewhat palatable, and you know what the say about apples/default_biggrin.png

Tosh & wash  works for me, just need to seek out some more strains to try - Indonesian Red Vein from Pharmacy Dropout didn't do much for me even at a 5g dose.  Not sure what to try next.

saucer maybe you need more of a dose..

I leanred that i did..I use bonero red and thai red

Gotta love kratom, I got to where I like to make resins about 50xs then dry and regrind but it will mess with your tolerance and if your not careful you will get the eye wobbles lol

Toss and wash is nasty. The best way I found is to fill a shot glass with the kratom then pour a little water into your mouth and then tap some Kratom on top and chase. You will not taste the K at all if done correctly.

Tosh & wash  works for me, just need to seek out some more strains to try - Indonesian Red Vein from Pharmacy Dropout didn't do much for me even at a 5g dose.  Not sure what to try next.
My guys red indo is really good.......    3.5grams and im feeling great relaxed pain gone mood through the roof........   I use red bali not enhanced.......   sometimes i mix green bali with red bali........  Some of the others i have used are to much up for me........ mag for one i once mixed that with the extract bad mistake if you are getting quality stuff...... I like to be up but relaxed with no stress......   And even if im on pk from my doc i prefer the red for pain .....  That is just me though........  

Last edited:
First time hearing of kratom.  I'd like to order to deal with depression/anxiety.  Can I get it in capsuled form?  Or can I sprinkle it on my Frosted Flakes?   I suppose I should read read read but I'm burned out from constantly searching what's what and who's legit or and who's not, whats a good price and what's not, which shipper to use, how to pay, the list goes on and on and on.... Sorry I work full-time and don't have time to search for hours/days only to end up getting hosed in the end anyway.. 

Rant over and out.

saucer maybe you need more of a dose..

I leanred that i did..I use bonero red and thai red
I did 10g's last night t&w (not nasty, just use orange flavored drink to 'wash').  I did feel it a little more but felt like it was over just as it was starting to feel good.  I swear I read it's supposed to last longer than 1.5 hrs.

Wanted to try this ever since finding out about it recently...but can't order from here in TN /default_sad.gifDissapointed to read that head shops don't have good quality..only option for me...the ones here in town advertise having kratom, but how can they sell it if it can't be shipped to this state??? Going to one of those stores seems a bit  daunting for me, but maybe I can work up enough nerve to check one out this weekend.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back