New To Posting..but Not Game And Need Help!

gwright

Hello everyone at DBG I am new to posting but have often found some good interesting advice on here.

Been at the I O P game for about 5 or 6 years and been cool till this week and wanna post some news about a vendor but will bide my time till I get my post count up. Paid my money and been ignored since and very well known vendor too.

Any way I am here to advise as well as be advised and zi believe in using sense on forums as atm there seems to be a lot of prying eyes trying to get info and I aont gonna fall for that shilling business.

Just a little angry at Du**o atm as first order with him and no word since MG picked up on z26th and I see another guy in that forum has been waiting 3 weeks or more but hey I will prevail.

I am here to add to the DBG family.

Hello and welcome!  

New to this forum and new to IOPs both here and I have found this site and it's people very kind and welcoming.  It's nice to have a place to talk about some of these isssues.  There is so much stigma attached to various medical problems that you don't ever really talk about it much, even with your DR.  It's nice to have other people going through the same things and looking at the same issues.  Even better is having people who have been doing it longer and know what's what.  Sorry you're having issues getting your shipment!  Hope it comes through for you despite the horrible waiting period.

Hello everyone at DBG I am new to posting but have often found some good interesting advice on here.

Been at the I O P game for about 5 or 6 years and been cool till this week and wanna post some news about a vendor but will bide my time till I get my post count up. Paid my money and been ignored since and very well known vendor too.

Any way I am here to advise as well as be advised and zi believe in using sense on forums as atm there seems to be a lot of prying eyes trying to get info and I aont gonna fall for that shilling business.

Just a little angry at Du**o atm as first order with him and no word since MG picked up on z26th and I see another guy in that forum has been waiting 3 weeks or more but hey I will prevail.

I am here to add to the DBG family.
Thanks, definitely keep us up to date. I'm not 100% sure of the rules, but if this vendor already has a thread, I think you can and should post your experience there.

As soon as my post count is up I will be posting in his thread because we are here as the OP said because Dr's stigmatize us to be here and vendors taking advantage of this should be ashamed to take money from desperate people and not be honest with us at the end of the day if dusko couldn't deliver say so not take money and run.. We are here to post experience and help each other not be robbed and laughed at.

Well small update dusko signed into his email address won't post it and break rules but he never looked at any of my emails so he has either took an unknown dislike to me and put me on block lust ir ge has got my money and run but I will sort it one way or another believe me. When I put my trust in someone and they abuse it I do not take it lightly as dusko would not I guess I just wish it was in his thread as this is a wrong situation and he getting away with it. I know patience etc but it is obvious he is ignoring me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back