New to the board

Njv925

Hello I’ve been around the scene for going on 7 years back when it was the good old days back when knb organic was dirt cheap and reliable fast forward I’m here now been using absolute Chems for years but I beleive I have been scammed I’m just a person in need of some help in terms of a reliable domestic vendor I can’t donate yet but plan to, if anyone out there cares please pm as I am in dire straits and need to research thank you very much 

Welcome @maxmilan !!  You've come to a place I think you will be happy with.  it is, for the most part, a mature group of members.  Make sure you catch up on the forum rules.  This is a well moderated board, which keeps it clean for the rest of us and promotes a tighter knit community.  After you read a bit, considering making a small donation to support the forum.  That will also open up some difference threads where you can get more detailed info. Read a lot.  Answers are scattered everywhere.  Don't hesitate to ask questions,  Happy hunting!

Regards,

chctwo

Greeting and welcome@Njv925 !  Yeah things are always changing over the years for good and bad.  New players, old players, non-existent old players.  You're going to have to refamiliarize with new vendors and new members.  I'm certain you will find what you seek.  Bets place to start is reading.  Good luck.

Best regards,

chctwo

@Njv925 welcome to the group. The pm function is one of the perks of donating, but we don't use it to promote vendors since people have a variety of reasons for being "helpful". Most of our members are willing to help, but like every group of humans there are always some bad apples out to scam. Checking out the reviews and making your own informed decision is the way to go.

All that being said, you are welcome to ask questions right here. Just tag the member you want to ask to be sure they see it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back