New to the DBG community

PaulNOLA

I’m from New Orleans and have been around the net for a while. My interests include Poppy Pods and Coca leaves that the Dick-EA shut down in 2010. I’ve noticed a resurgence lately so I am trying the waters again. I will be happy to share my experiences and would love to hear yours. I’ve been through pain management and I find that the pharma drugs are not as effective as the natural product and would welcome other users experience in this area. I am also a law-your, lol, so I am well versed in the legal BS and the games that law enforcement plays in the hopelessly lost “drug war” and am happy to share my insights into their practice and procedure manual. 

Welcome PaulNola from one of my favorite places. Loved my first visit so much I returned for my honeymoon. Reminds me of my hometown San Francisco. Surrounded by water with fantastic food. 

Glad to have you with us and I might seek out your expertise some day.

Welcome Paul!  This place has the best admin and mods you could hope for, along with information that is absolutely invaluable.   Your knowledge will certainly contribute.   I can highly recommend a donation as it keeps things flowing and opens up many doors.  Haven't been to NOLA yet, but hear it is amazing and full of culture.  Sounds like my kind of place (originally from Manhattan myself)

I have a daughter in LA and I love the climate there. I almost moved to San Diego for the climate but fate intervened and I stayed in NOLA. I love the two coasts.  My work had me traveling between coasts a lot. I also have another daughter in Manhattan. She loves it there. I have to say that no matter the place, it’s hard to beat the food in NOLA and the pleasantly relaxed pace of life. I have never been to San Francisco but would love to go sometime.  Maybe 2earls can point me in the right direction as to what to experience there. I’m sure the culture is rich indeed. 
I met a girl on a flight to San Diego that said in the emerald triangle of northern CA that poppies were grown in the open and harvested and the local law enforcement looked the other way, but at a cost. That conversation was four or five years back.  The attitude toward these natural drugs swings back and forth like a pendulum because the limited resources available to law enforcement are generally overwhelmed by the hard drug trade and its only when the public’s attention is focused on the naturals that they crack down. Right now the dark web is so huge that clear sites and naturals are not as scrutinized as they were a few years back. 

I have only located poppies from the UK and South Africa. The domestic poppies available from websites are too weak in my experience. The best way to locate quality is from an actual domestic poppy farmer or hobbyist and purchase directly. I located one such person in Oregon but he is very cautious and will only sell a few here and there. 

Has anyone else had luck with quality pods?  I used them for years for back pain with great success. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back