New To The Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter memfaith
  • Start date Start date
M

memfaith

Hi everyone from USA NJ

I'm new to this forum but I was a member of another db forums but it was shut down when I went to vacay. I'm glad I found another community like the one before. Been on and off with the pain. Now my pain is coming back. Please help me out. Just trying to make life better. Just came back from bahamas! Jetskiing was great except I fell and hurt my back. In need of pain relievers. I love EDM btw.

welcome to dbg! its a great place. there is help if you know where to look.

Hey Memfaith,

Welcome to site! Lots of great info post to help find what you need. Good luck.

Hi everyone from USA NJ

I'm new to this forum but I was a member of another db forums but it was shut down when I went to vacay. I'm glad I found another community like the one before. Been on and off with the pain. Now my pain is coming back. Please help me out. Just trying to make life better. Just came back from bahamas! Jetskiing was great except I fell and hurt my back. In need of pain relievers. I love EDM btw.
Wow, NJ, sounds familiar. I'm from a place close to Philly but not in PA. Oh yeah, btw, EDM is my favorite band too!

Welcome. May this place make all your dreams come true and provide you with everything your heart desires.

In a way DBG is a kind of "prison". There's certain things you just don't ask or talk about, certain people you should never piss off, and the "rules" are not always spoken, but instead unspoken.

But aside from that weird talk, this site is great. For me, it provides me a place to meet some cool friends, learn about new meds, help others out and have others help me out, and have fun.

Take care,

Slammer

In a way DBG is a kind of "prison". There's certain things you just don't ask or talk about, certain people you should never piss off, and the "rules" are not always spoken, but instead unspoken.
Oh shit Slammer, post that for EVERY new member you greet. That is the greatest metaphor I've seen for this site and how it operates. But I'd like to add, there are GANGS here too, and they're pretty tight. Oh shit, are we allowed to mention the gangs?

Sure, you can mention the gangs, and the fact that you DON'T want to volunteer to be Slammer's cellie! As Morgan Freeman said, "And that was the longest night of Andy DuFresne's life".

You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown.

How long does the probation last? When will I be freed? /default_smile.png

Note from Admin: yes it will be lifted ones you have a few helpful post and we see that you are not a spammer.

Last edited:
You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown.

How long does the probation last? When will I be freed? /default_smile.png

Note from Admin: yes it will be lifted ones you have a few helpful post and we see that you are not a spammer.
How do I "like" admin's post without liking nom's

I've missed out a lot over here on the forums due to SANDY. She took my power, heat and water away for days. I thought I wouldn't be able to see you guys ever again!!! I hope all is well with everyone!!! I finally understood how hard times can get after this experience. Walking around in the darkness, having to hold a flashlight 24/7 of the day. Just for survival purposes.Thank god, I've made it though. I would love to share the rest of my experiences with you guys but my hands are freezing as for heat didn't come back on yet!

I'm learning the rules here. Popular figures with the hot icons. I wanna be VIP!

Take care members!! I hope all is well!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back