New to the forum

fairy32

Hi everyone, glad to be here.  I'm from the not so deep south of the US.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you.  Plus it's good to be around like minded people.  I deal with chronic pain from fibromyalgia and from wrist surgery.  Of course I do enjoy my recreational time as well with finding my vitamins 

@fairy32 welcome to the forum look around mostly first thing is read the rules do the research and if you have any questions ask I'll come back and check. A small donation helps unlock a new world to you and goes to the cost of running the board and we have two great mods @2earls for the USA peeps and @PTFC takes care of the European side, but they are both awesome and helpful and @Admin who looks over everything no trading or selling drugs to other members and just so you know ,you can look out how to donate we only accept bitcoin now but there's a ton of help on how to do it. My advice is to read entire threads do your homework because nothing comes for free do your homework but we are always available or someone is to new members if you need help don't be afraid to ask. Good luck to you and good to meet you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,  that's what I've been doing since I found this site.  Reading reading more reading.  Definitely  not a trouble maker  here 😂 

Hello guys! I’m ecstatic to have found this place. I’ve been scammed  few times and wish I had found it earlier!

Hello all! I am so happy to have found this site! This site has been

a huge help and a time saver!

about myself... live In the US and have fibromyalgia :(

Glad I have found this site!!

🙂🙂

hello @fairy32, what @Barbie said ☺

within a week of joining and reading i had found my first ever vendor and order went thru like a charm. this site is awesome for me personally, just recently started commenting more than just my receipts. i am also from the same part of the country so just wanted too say hello , see you around the forum! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOO EVERYONE!

I KNOW DBG HAS BEEN A GREAT GIFT TOO MYSELF FOR CHRISTMAS! 😁

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back