New To The Neighborhood...

SchecterDamien

Hello from Canada,

Just found this place not 24 hrs ago and I haven't been able to stop reading! I am supremely impressed with what has been built here. I knew there had to be something like this on the web but finding it took some time. I guess that's a good thing, eh? In terms of preference and desire I would say that I am leaning heavily on the OP8 side of the spectrum. (I hope that was an acceptable substitution) Still very new to this. Having said that, I promise to tread lightly until I'm comfortable and fluent in with the lingo. Always open to criticism and/or advice, especially if it benefits the overall goal. The potential here is huge. Hope to be a lasting and contributing factor to it's success.

Depends on the meds. Nothing hardcore here. Mainly benzs and minor pain. This site is amazing if thats what you're looking for.  Schedule 1 drugs are a no go here. Enjoy!

Hello from Canada,

Just found this place not 24 hrs ago and I haven't been able to stop reading! I am supremely impressed with what has been built here. I knew there had to be something like this on the web but finding it took some time. I guess that's a good thing, eh? In terms of preference and desire I would say that I am leaning heavily on the OP8 side of the spectrum. (I hope that was an acceptable substitution) Still very new to this. Having said that, I promise to tread lightly until I'm comfortable and fluent in with the lingo. Always open to criticism and/or advice, especially if it benefits the overall goal. The potential here is huge. Hope to be a lasting and contributing factor to it's success.
I would suggest going to the thread of the specific med you are looking for, and start reading from the latest post first, back to earlier posts. This will give you an idea of what is going on out there. The more you become involved with this board, the more wealth of knowledge you will gain. The mods are Great, and full of knowledge as well as more people than I can count, that actively participate. Take your hat off, pour a cup of coffee, and stay for a while..Good Luck!

Read, read, then read some more! I think you will find what it is you seek,(within reason) that is, and the knowledge you will find is vast and  valuable...and while I'm here, Welcome!!

SD nicely stated, especially "the potential is huge."  Members sharing there personal experiences in one place is unique.  Searching and reading topics of interest will give you an education that is hard to find anywhere else.  Welcome aboard and be sure to visit the rules so you don't get yourself into trouble.  Lastly, the mods here are great!  If you have a problem or question sometimes it is better to bounce it off of them in a PM before putting it out there for the masses to read.  Have fun.

I also found the site last night and couldnt bring myself to stop browsing the threads til 4am!!

So glad I found this community.. lots of positive comments and very few debbie downers make this site a great addition to my world! Plus I think my new buddy at starlit is gonna b an awesome friend to have.

Anyway, props to everyone that mediates and posts such positive and helpful comments!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back