New vendor selling 4-AcO-DMT

Hey everyone,

I'm a new vendor here. I'm selling 20mg 4-AcO-DMT pellets and 99% purity powder exclusively. They are some of the last available in the world, made legally by Lizard Labs in Europe. I ship globally from Canada.

Please feel free to email me at globalchemlabs@protonmail.com if you want any more information.

I'm looking into doing some either free or low price samples to people willing to run tests and write up reviews for me. Please get in touch if this is something you're interested in.

Hope to get to know you guys better over the coming months :)

Which reagent testing works for 4-ACO-DMT? Not saying that I don't trust it, but always like to be safe. 

Which reagent testing works for 4-ACO-DMT? Not saying that I don't trust it, but always like to be safe. 
Hey sorry for the late response. I haven't carried out tests myself, my assurance comes from the lab who made them - LL.

That being said I just read this in an article about 4-AcO

"The Marquis, Mecke, and Mandelin reagents, for example, can help identify real 4-AcO-DMT"

I hope this answers your question.

@Eatyourfriendz here is a good color-guide resource for reagent testing that shows reagent changes for 4-@c0: Reagent Colors.  There's a link close to the top of that page in case your browser doesn't show the colors that will send you to another version of the same page.  Remember that there are different quality reagents and so color variation happens. If you are unsure you can contact your reagent vendor as they can usually provide data specific to what they sell.   r/ReagentTesting is also a very good resource. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back