New York Finally Legalize Mm

d.j.rek1

So at noon Today in Albany,NY Congress finally Passed the MM Law ...I have finally seen the light .I did not think it was gonna happen but did...people jumped and cheered when it was passed.They say it is LEGIT ,Just a month before Docs. Can prescribe ......And u can grow with your liscense up to a certain amount I forget how much .....YEA FINALLY .....now maybe I'll Say I Love NY BUT highly doubt it ...We pay 12.00$ for a fuking pack of Cigz and taxes are crazy HIGH like I will be once I get my Liscense...I WILL CELEBRATE LOVELY ......Sweet Shit

DJ

Well after further investigation i take that back ,But it will pass.Dont believe the News on TV .MM WAS passed by the Health Committee ,which is a HUGE movement ,Now it has to go pass the finance committee ..our New Gov.Andrew Cuomo Jr says he will Happily Sign this when presented to him (He is pro MM) ...The past yrs. Our gov have been a blind guy and some dude that got caught using $ for Hookers ...great to have a New good GOV.his father was the same considered one of the best governors ....I knew I voted for a reason first time cause he was Pro Mm So had my vote ,they say the end of June the Latest....

DJ

Right-0...Hope it passes...I live next to one of those states that just legalized the herb for Recreational use...I hate to brag, but we can order on Craigslist, and get in home delivery 24/7...There is so much Dank smoke around, that you can get a FAT 1/8th of kill shit for $30.... /default_wink.png

/default_wacko.png -YB

So at noon Today in Albany,NY Congress finally Passed the MM Law ...I have finally seen the light .I did not think it was gonna happen but did...people jumped and cheered when it was passed.They say it is LEGIT ,Just a month before Docs. Can prescribe ......And u can grow with your liscense up to a certain amount I forget how much .....YEA FINALLY .....now maybe I'll Say I Love NY BUT highly doubt it ...We pay 12.00$ for a fuking pack of Cigz and taxes are crazy HIGH like I will be once I get my Liscense...I WILL CELEBRATE LOVELY ......Sweet Shit

DJ
On the cigz thing, its crazy right? 12$ is some serious BS.  I mean, we can drive less than an hour to PA and get em for 4-6$ a pack.  Between the multiple tolls leaving and entering the city, gas n shit, jesus this is a very expensive state. (throgs neck 13.50 last time I went thru think!)  I guess its still worth it if you pick up a couple cartons.  I heard our cig tax is gonna get hiked up to 16-18$ a pack by next year.  An that sucks cuz it means a lot more deli's gonna get robbed over that shit.

Thanks for sharing the status on the MM voting, DJ

Wow. That is great about the mmj! Yeah! Go dj (get the lil wayne reference)

By me once you cross the line into cook county, which is basically chicago, it jumps from 7 bucks to 12 bucks. I live just outside the line, plus i actually spend 4 days per week in chicago and i need to be careful. I only go through about a pack a week though so it is not too bad. I have never smoked a lot.

Right-0...Hope it passes...I live next to one of those states that just legalized the herb for Recreational use...I hate to brag, but we can order on Craigslist, and get in home delivery 24/7...There is so much Dank smoke around, that you can get a FAT 1/8th of kill shit for $30.... /default_wink.png

/default_wacko.png -YB
that will be great when time comes,and it will pass our new Gov.is pushing it HARD...been waiting for this since Cali. passed ....
DJ

Wow. That is great about the mmj! Yeah! Go dj (get the lil wayne reference)

By me once you cross the line into cook county, which is basically chicago, it jumps from 7 bucks to 12 bucks. I live just outside the line, plus i actually spend 4 days per week in chicago and i need to be careful. I only go through about a pack a week though so it is not too bad. I have never smoked a lot.
Cook County ,I have a Scanner and that is the most Popular Topic,Isn't it basically Murder Capital now ???? As I listen to Scanner when I fDo cooks always has the most activity and keeps me Listening ,ALWAYS crazy shit at all times,I go to other States on the Scan.And it will be dead silence for awhile as NOTHING goes down....Cooks,Cali,and NYC ARE the cities popping off on the Scanr.Deff some

interesting shit ....#1streetknowledge.

D

And FYI My Scanner is Gov't made ....Working for the City does have it's Bennyz.it Does WONDERS not a BS download or bought at a store ,Straight from Uncle Sam I hear ALOT ,not ur average scanner .U meet a lot of people N my building we all work together N help one another out ...We are all Pro MM THATS passing as i speak .I am Head of Security in my cittty for *********** for Medi bild #$$$$$$$ We are all like Family kinda like Here.So we all help a FEIEND ...I can't get going with the state ,city government ,BS as I've learned there mostly All TALK N NO WALK

D

this is why you get someone to go each time...and rotate..

they take everyones cig orders and gets for everyone at once.

we used to do this once it hit 6.oo a pack..

12 dollars a pack is nothing, when i lived in scotland when i smoked 20 yrs ago it was 12.00 us a pack..

i wouldnt even want to know what it is now...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back