New!

Ghem90

Hello! I'm new to all this, so you'll have to bare with me, been scouting this place for a while and wanted to introduce myself!

Im looking for a decent vendor to send to the UK, I've contacted a guy called Jim and have heard good and bad news about this fella, can anyone shed any light? Thanks /default_smile.png

Hi Ghem90 and welcome to the forum.  I assume you have done a lot of reading in J's thread.  I have not seen any "bad" about him myself, could you be more specific?

I was reading a thread that mentioned him being hacked? Or was I reading wrong? I've been in contact with him but I'm skeptical as to weather I have the up to date email address, could anyone confirm the current one for me? Thanks guys!

Thinks there's a couple who start with the letter J.

Thread talking bout? SL?

Ah right must be my mistake then! Yes SL is who I'm talking about, will place my order next week then I think :)

Great!! Let us all know how it goes on That thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems.

We all love reading reviews on shipping/ product ect.

Ah right must be my mistake then! Yes SL is who I'm talking about, will place my order next week then I think /default_smile.png
J Has NEVER DONE me Wrong ,but it's been a quick minute .My Next Contact will be J cause he is top notch in quality.and certain Vendors being Odd.Bisko

Hey Johnnog J has stopped doing the d10s just blistered r@4che and loose r@4che

Just mail them for the menu they respond pretty quickly pal...

I was reading a thread that mentioned him being hacked? Or was I reading wrong? I've been in contact with him but I'm skeptical as to weather I have the up to date email address, could anyone confirm the current one for me? Thanks guys!
J from StarLite has not been hacked and his correct email is in the first post of the thread... good luck with your first order Ghem90

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back