New

marx

Hello.

joined for access to Mexico. I donated 20 but did not give my user name. I can if fix this ? Name is edward

Use the contact us link and give your username and transaction ID, thank you for donating and welcome!

Hi I'm new!  I'd like to donate and am looking all over to find the magic button to do so. Can someone please clue me in?  Thanks and apologies for being a little lost!  

You are not lost @ses at the moment, we are, but hope to have another option besides bitcoin very soon. The donate button is towards the bottom of the home page. 

Reactions: ses
Thanks @2earls!  I shall wait a day or so then, ah patience!  Chomping at the bit for the Mexican area!  

You are not lost @ses at the moment, we are, but hope to have another option besides bitcoin very soon. The donate button is towards the bottom of the home page. 
I've searched everywhere but cannot see a Donate button anywhere - there's nothing at the bottom of my Homepage.

Hope you found the donation button by now. If not your web browser might be out dated. It's pretty hard to miss. Welcome here!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back