Newbee

packman7

Ive been reading through this site. I think ive found the info I need. I have contacted an IOP Lets say J . Ive gotten an email back saying I need a remailer. Now have read up on the remailer options and wished they had a monthly or pay for a month and not be charged for 3 total months. I live in the Northwest and looking for A for my adhd. The Online service Ive mentioned seems to be the only reputable place mentioned. If anyone has any pointers I would appreciate this.

Welcome....while I might not be able to offer much advice...I will be sure to make you feel better about your own level of psychosis....I'm like the fat kid that makes all the other fat kids seem less fat.

BTW, marshmallows do not go in butt holes. Found this out last week.

end transmission.

Welcome....while I might not be able to offer much advice...I will be sure to make you feel better about your own level of psychosis....I'm like the fat kid that makes all the other fat kids seem less fat.

BTW, marshmallows do not go in butt holes. Found this out last week.

end transmission.
Could it be that there weren't enough benzos and KY involved?!

I hope you do, its an awesome place filled wirh awesome people. Good luck finding evrything you are looking for. Browse the rules forum. Very helpful, and some very important info there.

I've been reading post for years. Spent many of hours summing through the site. FB's got nothing on this site. My first post though, I've read the rules maybe need to again and again. Feel like I'm on pins and needles and maybe why I've always observed from the sidelines. I do love this site though.

And what do you know wrong place for my post, lol, sorry guys. Time for bed anyway.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back