Newbie again!

YoMan

What's up y'all?!?  I was a member of a board like this about ten years ago, and a friend from another forum board I am on kept talking about this one so I decided to join.  I'm def looking for several things in particular so I guess I'll look for the rules so I don't post info I shouldn't!!  Thanks and nice to meet anybody!

Great start @YoMan, I hope you find this community as friendly and informative as I did when I joined! Welcome! ☺ 

Hello Yoman, its a good forum to belong to. Do you homework and you should get what you need. I take from your flag you should have more options then me. Depending whay you're looking for you could have access to sy, which has a lot that I would like.  Unfortunately its a no go zone for my part of this rock

Hello YoMan, welcome to the forum. I am sure things have changed a lot in 10 years. You are probably in for a bit of sticker shock. It's always nice to hear someone is talking us up.

2earls

READ ALOT AS THEY SAID DUDE THING HAVE PROBLY CHANGED ALOT! ENJOY JUST DONT ASK QUESTIONS ALREADY AINSWERED YOU KNOW THAT SUCKS. READ, READ, READ MY FRIEND!

Thanks for sayin Hey everyone!  I hadn't logged in for a bit just cuz I was busy.  Time to get started on here and find stuff I would like!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back