Newbie From UK

QueenofHearts

Hi there everyone.

Glad to be here. I originally signed up to this website in 2016 but today donated and I haven’t introduced myself. 

I’m a chronic pain sufferer. Several spinal surgeries and spent my 30’s bed bound. 
My spine finally gave up a few years ago when I got Cauda Equina Syndrome (where the spinal nerves are crushed). It was a medical emergency which led to my final surgery. 
No surgeon will touch me now and I’m stuck in agony and can’t stand up. 

My lovely NHS GP thinks I no longer need my Morphine prescription (despite how much pain I’m in) and has been tapering me off it. 
This has led to me buying meds online through a couple of sources so I can have some semblance of a life. 

I’ve been buying from a couple of places (not sure I can list them) however they are often out of stock so I’m now trying to find other reliable UK suppliers of medication. 
It seems opioids stronger than codeine are very hard to find. 

Anyway, I’ll leave it at that for now.

Thanks for reading x

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back