Newbie here

Chettaisbetta

I have been doing much research for the last couple weeks.  I stumbled upon this group and have been extremely surprised by vast pool of knowledge in these forums.  I have done my due diligence at this point and am not one to dilly dally.  I believe I have acquired enough information to make some moves.  Moves are being made as we speak /default_wink.png

Anyway, I'm a firm believer in paying it forward.  It's good Karma.  So I have some questions on becoming a sponsor, as well as some other questions on anonymity.  But let's start with what the criteria is and what steps need to be taken to give a lil sumthin back.  Also,  whether or not all goes well I'd like to thank you admins and really the handful of you that I have seen throughout quite a bit helping out the community.  I'm sure most of you know who you are.

So sponsorship?

Hello,

Forgive me if I'm not clear on the question, but I will try to help. There's a donation button on the bottom of the home page, takes you to PayPal, and then remember to include who you are on the forum so admin knows who it's for. I'm trying to remember what the payment shows as, but I think it's just DBG forum.

Anyone else, correct me if I'm wrong. If that doesn't cover what you are asking about, just shoot me another question right here.

Cute name.

2earls

I have been doing much research for the last couple weeks.  I stumbled upon this group and have been extremely surprised by vast pool of knowledge in these forums.  I have done my due diligence at this point and am not one to dilly dally.  I believe I have acquired enough information to make some moves.  Moves are being made as we speak /default_wink.png

Anyway, I'm a firm believer in paying it forward.  It's good Karma.  So I have some questions on becoming a sponsor, as well as some other questions on anonymity.  But let's start with what the criteria is and what steps need to be taken to give a lil sumthin back.  Also,  whether or not all goes well I'd like to thank you admins and really the handful of you that I have seen throughout quite a bit helping out the community.  I'm sure most of you know who you are.

So sponsorship?
Thanks @2earls!  That pretty much sums it up for now.  I'll see how things go and let you know if I have any other questions.

Welcome, glad to see you donated and now are in the vip section, you guys are lucky, they didn't have that when I was around, you had to have enough posts, but if it helps the board, I'm all for it. The  VIP section opens a brand new world to different vendors and makes it so much easier to find the things you are looking for. Get you're posts in so you can pm people because people here are so always ready to help each other, seriously they are likely family, the few I'm great friends with. I just got out of prison for cultivation of marijuana only six months, but I stayed away for a year, it nearly killed me, I couldn't jeopardize the board, when dart came in they took my laptop,iPad, iPhone and my pc, I had my neighbor who is a black hat hacker erase all he could, but I didn't want to post anything until the trial was over. But anyways I was welcomed back with open arms by my old friends and have met some new people that are really cool. I would look around there is so much on this forum, like my ex says, I rarely talk about drugs with people, I have friends I can vent to, but if I do need help there are always a bunch of people who write offering to help me. Welcome aboard hope to see you around!

Hello , this is my first post ever n Ive been doing a lot of research online and to my surprise I found a large number of online pharms that claim to have a direct line to blues , yellows ,n greens(all types of opiates).  But once you dig a Lil deeper most if not all are a freaking scam.(Is it even possible?) I'm not asking for a source as I know I must do the research on my own and I'm new to the blog, but any help at all with this dilemma and or how to become a respected member of this forum would b highly appreciated..                             Im from northern California and the prices are just getting ridiculous out here.... P.s. help please... Lol.. Any feedback would b highly appreciated...

Hello , this is my first post ever n Ive been doing a lot of research online and to my surprise I found a large number of online pharms that claim to have a direct line to blues , yellows ,n greens(all types of opiates).  But once you dig a Lil deeper most if not all are a freaking scam.(Is it even possible?) I'm not asking for a source as I know I must do the research on my own and I'm new to the blog, but any help at all with this dilemma and or how to become a respected member of this forum would b highly appreciated..                             Im from northern California and the prices are just getting ridiculous out here.... P.s. help please... Lol.. Any feedback would b highly appreciated...
I'm new here as well.  I too have done a lot of research on here as well as.  The consensus is read read read.  You will get the info you need.  Please be aware though.  I attempted my first transaction expecting success.  Lots of $$ and no word on anything yet.  So I must admit I'm skeptical about all this.  Proceed at your own risk. Keep me posted on your progress.  Agian read and you will understand the process better.

@Chettaisbetta your post concerns me. I have sent you a PM. We will get you straightened out. I checked your posts and it appears that it's Eiffelrx that you are having trouble with? Answer my pm asap please!

And to the other new poster, we expect our members to get what they pay for. Our mission is to KEEP you from getting scammed because the vast majority of those sites you refer to are exactly that.

I always tell new members to start in the International section and also, click on a couple of the banner links at the top of the page. Starlite and the Fastrx will give you an idea. If the latter is what you are seeking, then you may want to donate to see the Mexican section.

Just a heads up to the other newbs.  This place is awesome!  My skepticism was premature.  Super stoked to have found this forum.

Same here! I feel this is a place where people actually care for and look after each other. I'm hoping to make lots of friends and with time - help others the way people are helping me /default_smile.png

I am all for putting up some cash=====Its really a fight as the people get older wanting to try other meds to  get them alittle peace in life-

welcome welcome!  Hope you find what you need, read enough and you will be A OK.  Make sure to read the forum rules as well.  Good luck!/default_biggrin.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back