Newbie here

Henwen

Hi there. I'm new to this and kinda shy but I've been lurking around doing some reading as advised. Also just made a donation hoping to unlock some doors. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Keep on reading the international, email or sy sections. Ask for a menu of any vendor that you feel is worth gambling on. Basically you just got to keep reading and try and figure out who deserves your paper.  

@Henwen  Welcome to the forum!!!   Its ok to be shy, everyone here is nice, friendly and helpful.  @Conceited said it best....You can never do enough reading! When you think you have done enough...do some more.   I think I read for about a week before I even said hello!!  If you are going to order make sure you read through 3-4 pages of reviews to make sure the vendor is consistent.  Sometimes things change very quickly so it is paramount to read the most recent reviews!  Welcome and good luck!

Welcome @Henwen. This forum is has an abundance of information. I've been here off an on for years and still unlock doors to new information every time I come back. Also read what other senior member say also. There reviews and info is priceless information. Good luck and look forward to seeing you on the board.

Much Love

HG

@Henwen one of my dearest friends said it best, take @aintnouse info and you can't go wrong! welcome to the forum, it's not like it was years ago, this groups are some of my dearest friends, no bullying or cliques like other boards I've been on. Most people here will go out of there way to help you! Welcome and good luck to you!

A lovely welcome for you here @Henwen!! It's a pleasure to have you here, you wont go wrong with this lot behind you!!!!!! :D

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back