Newbie Here

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello from the eastern side of the states!! I have been lurking around for a while and figured it was time to join. Very informative website. You mods definitely seem to have things in order. I currently am awaiting arrival of my 2nd order. I used a vendor that was recommended from here. Anyways hello to all and thanks for a great place to get reliable info!!

Greetings from the east as well. Or the southeast. And happy Friday.

Hi itchy...Very happy it's Friday. I am northeastern. Surprisingly warm out today for this time of year. And raining today is nice change from normal snow that we should be getting. Thanks for replying. I am new to not only this forum/website but the online ordering process as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It's kind of a nervous process when you start out!!

Thank you H. I have learned a lot from reading through the forums. Wish I would have found this a long time ago /default_smile.png

Hello Susan and welcome to DBG. Yes ordering online at first can be a little nerve racking, Just keep reading and use vendors with good reviews and you'll do just fine. Have a great weekend.

Chef

Hi Susan,

Welcome! I feel the same, this IS a great forum with helpful members and moderators.

Indeed anxiety involved (especially in the beginning).

Take care, go slow and read your ass off!

Have a good weekend,

Beranda

Hi and welcome, I'm sure you`ll find the site very informative, I know I have and your sure to find some perfect IOP`s for whatever your requirements are,

The mods and users of this site make it the best IOP forum on the net IMHO.

Anokky

Thanks to both of you!! I have spent so much time reading. I do appreciate the welcome and am finding that it looks like most ppl on here really are honest and want to help each other.

Hi Susan,

I second everything Beranda said!

I've been here just a short time myself, and have been absolutely thrilled w/ the wealth of information and the smart people who have made their research available. You're right, the on-line ordering process can set the stomach butterflies awhirl, but the advice & direction you'll find here can calm them. Hope you find this place as informative and reassuring as I have.

All best,

Blue

Susan, glad you joined.  As you stated the DBG site is full of experience people and tons of information.  Again, welcome from one newbie to another.

Welcome Susan! When I first joined the site I read so much that I felt like I had known the people on here forever. I think you will find help when you need it as everyone makes great contributions and always willing to help.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back