Newbie looking for help

Bsa69

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well in theses crappy times, I am brand new to this site, I have tried a couple different sites but have been scammed and lost money, sorry this may sound silly but can someone help me please. I'm looking for morphine tablets (I'm in Australia) so would have to post to here. Also how can I do ate to this site.

Thanks all for the time to read this I hope I hear back soon with some advice

Ben

Hi Ben welcome. I have been sick so I am recovering so I will help you but I am from the US but I am sure you will someone who sends to your country. I know for sure. This is an awesome community I have friends here I've known for years. We are a family and kind helpful people. Glad you are here! I have to figure out to go through my inbox because I am sure its full. Stick around you will see! Heavenlee 

I cam glad to have found this site with so many people trying to scam people. It’s nice to have a place that is reputable. I have been buying etiz but having trouble finding other benzos. Hope to meet some new people. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well in theses crappy times, I am brand new to this site, I have tried a couple different sites but have been scammed and lost money, sorry this may sound silly but can someone help me please. I'm looking for morphine tablets (I'm in Australia) so would have to post to here. Also how can I do ate to this site.

Thanks all for the time to read this I hope I hear back soon with some advice

Ben
Hello Ben, this place sort out my morphine need. i have been suffering from severe back pain for 12 years 

https://w***********

Last edited by a moderator:
@Maggie2000 good to have you here! i have been on the old board then it changed to our new board for 7 years. it is so great no cliques like before and someone is always there to listen or help you. I have been sick from liver disease but I am back and have all the time in the world to help you. Because I don't go out because of Covid because I'm on anti rejection drugs I am at high risk. So since I am bored because most days I am bed bound I will volunteer to greet new members. please ask if I can help you. welcome to the coolest place love Heavenlee   Also welcome @69usa and thank you for your help wit that website is it real? Thank you Heavenlee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @69usa thank you for the site! is it on our board as a vendor? I know @Admin and @2earls  make sue all sites are researched but hopfully its sounds good. By the way my new amigo everytime I see your name I think about sex! you little tease!

Thank you Heavenlee. Glad to meet some new people. Always nice to see people looking out for each other. 

At all new users I am so happy to be back. This community is the best! We all look out fot each other if you ever need help give me a shout oonce I get in my mailbox I will om you

Love you all

Heavenlee

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back