Newbie member. wanting to say hi :)

Wa7n3one

Hi guys. Hope i have introduced myself in the right forum.. Just wanted to introduce myself here. Am pretty oldskool (Been there done that as they say) & once i get to know people here i hope i can offer to help here with advice & vice a versa, and donate also. I have always suffered from anxiety as have had a pretty hectic lifestyle (Parents had the 60's. I had the 90's) I work hard & find it pretty hard to relax (Down to anxiety) My drs are pretty crap. But hey i try to deal with it. Sorry if i have rambled on. But as the rules state i'll try & get aquainted with the rules & read thru the forums. take it easy & see you round the forums :)

Welcome Wa7n3one! Looking forward to seeing you around! ☺ 

Welcome!

I too have suffered from an anxiety disorder nearly my whole entire life so I know what you're going through. Remember, as I've said many times to nearly everyone - your not alone. It may seem cliche, however it's true. If you ever need somebody to talk to or vent out to about things feel free to PM me. I'd suggest reading around the anxiety sections of the forums, there's a lot of good threads that may be helpful to you. 

Starting a thread to get a question answered about specific anxiety issues or any issue in general is easy. Just remember to follow the rules while posting and somebody will always respond to your topic. 

Best wishes,

-VII

Thank you ever so much for the warm welcome. Much appreciated & yeah you will see me around here more often. Reading up on things also ;)

Reactions: VII
   I think we all, or at least most, suffer from the crappy doc syndrome which is why we are here, to be our own health advocates who refuse to beg, pee in a cup monthly, have some egocentric butt wipe tell us to take 3 skittles and they'll see us in six months (you get the picture) for something we know we need. Welcome and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

Welcome to the forum!  I'm sure you will find all you need with proper research.  

Hi guys and gals. Ain't been around for a while as I've been working (Different shifts) appreciate the help and just wanted some advice as my doctor blankly refused giving me anymore Diazepam. Have been on and off them for 25yrs. I don't abuse them because whatever i have been given i use them for emergencies. Absolutely gutted now as i can't and find it hard to trust any so called uk sellers. Don't fancy being scammed as i genuinely need them and am not an abuser. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi guys and gals. Ain't been around for a while as I've been working (Different shifts) appreciate the help and just wanted some advice as my doctor blankly refused giving me anymore Diazepam. Have been on and off them for 25yrs. I don't abuse them because whatever i have been given i use them for emergencies. Absolutely gutted now as i can't and find it hard to trust any so called uk sellers. Don't fancy being scammed as i genuinely need them and am not an abuser. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you.
You should have no problem sourcing that from any vendor in the international or email sections. All vendors listed here are legit and have been vetted. Obviously blacklist apart! Welcome back!

Thanks for the advice. Yet again appreciated :-) 
Surely if your oldskool as you say,then navigating this forum shouldn't be any trouble, and if your in the uk,then have a read of the email only section,you will get from all 3 vendors there.

I myself have only tried one of them,but I've read the other two vendors reviews and they sound great also.

jacklaidlaw said:
Hey great to see another Rangers Fan on here, Who did you order from? I'll give them a try since I'm in Scotland too and you never had any bother.
Cant say here,just look at the email only sources,and the one starting with D,you will see my review there and only took 3 days and 5 days for second order,also another from same country starting with z,but not tried yet.cheers

Surely if your oldskool as you say,then navigating this forum shouldn't be any trouble, and if your in the uk,then have a read of the email only section,you will get from all 3 vendors there.

I myself have only tried one of them,but I've read the other two vendors reviews and they sound great also.
I am mate. And also getting used to sussing out this forum's set up etc and where to look and navigate thru. Pretty much got the hang of it now :-) 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back