Newbie Saying Hello

botso

Hello. A friend of mine is in need of some help with getting a legit online service for his meds. any help would be appreciated. Botso

botso, that's gotta be one of the worst first post I've ever seen. I've got nothing more to say.

lol dave,botso just read my friend there is a lot of info hear to take in and you can come to your own conclusion my friend

Sorry I had a few drinks and should not have been buzzed posting anything. Please accept my apology. Thank you

Hey headbanger all I can say is I am sorry for drinking a few beers and posting. Please accept my apology and I do say thank you for checking me.  Hope we can chat and  stay in touch. Peace...

Green maniac I really appreciate the advice. Thank you for understanding the fact I am just learning the rules and etiquette here. I will read and read some more. Thank you for not shredding me lol. 

Don't worry botso, I can be a little harsh sometimes. Everything is okay. That was my evil twin scumbanger. He's gone now. HB is back.

Hello. A friend of mine is in need of some help with getting a legit online service for his meds. any help would be appreciated. Botso
SWIM told me if I did some reading that all my dreams would come true! Uh so I did. /default_smile.png Remember not to drink and surf U might drown and welcome to the board.

Thank you to all for the nice welcome. Just looking to make some friends and chat away with anyone that will listen. I am going to start reading posts. Anyone please tell me where I should start as a newbie. Where are the 101 posts on how the forum operates. Really digging what I have read so far. Thank you to all. 

Hello again to all. Just a sincere hello and wishing everyone a blessed night. 

SWIM told me if I did some reading that all my dreams would come true! Uh so I did. /default_smile.png Remember not to drink and surf U might drown and welcome to the board.
Lol, were you semi referencing that Stones song-Far Away Eyes here?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum you have come to the right place. Please be sure to follow protocol; read and follow the rules, read all over the forums then read some more and by the end you'll have learned more than you know!

Welcome aboard!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back