Newbie Stepping Carefully

• Thread starter Thread starter Doc Jim
  • Start date Start date
D

Doc Jim

Hi ,

I'm a newbie. Was lurking off and on for a while, (won't admit how long.) I'm not a social networking fan, but I appreciate the info posted here and may  occasionally have something of value to add. Experienced with many IOP and SY's over the years. (I don't have local connections.)

I'm most afraid of stepping on toes or breaking rules through ignorance. Please let me know if I stray off the path.

Welcome, and don't be too gun shy. If you've been lurking, you've probably figured out that there are a lot of great members on this board (informative and friendly). So don't be afraid to put yourself out there. Read the rules and if you stray off path, we'll steer you back in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Just the fact that you are mindful there are rules, makes me feel you'll do just fine. Please feel free to share your experiences.

2E

Keep posting, you sound like I "felt" at 1st but the people here do not seem to judge at all.. and it looks as if we get "warnings" 1st if I'm reading right(I've read A LOT and am careful, this isn't the 1st or only one I'm on, but I prefer it?).. I have a LOT of info to those who want it.. and just plain knowledge being this isn't my 1st "go around" here or well.. yes I believe in past lives haha!
Peace 1,
AC

Looks like you have done plenty of homework already! Welcome my friend.

@Doc Jim, welcome search my name and all the dumb questions i asked that your probably thinking to ask has been answered lol as i too was super newb 1month ago with questions ! 

Wow, just now getting over here to thank the good people who let me become a member. Friday I will have been here 30 days and already said way to much with over 50 posts. If you think I talked a lot then know that I read twice as much. Started out with the rules (of course) and then the threads about the topics and things I want that interested me. Reading so many posts, it is amazing how the members who post a lot start to develop a personality that you recognize. I mean that in a good way.Lol

Lately now been reading in a lot of other threads that are educational as well as entertaining. I may be new here but have been around this sort of thing for about a decade I guess(Good God) now that I think about it. This is one of the better forums I have seen as it became clear to me that through growing pains of past history and banned mods and members and lessons learned that it has become the outstanding forum it is today. I will be lurking when I have nothing important to say (so that will be a lot of lurking)  The boots sign is a reference to my home state of Texas and thanks again for accepting me and not banning me in my first month. Hope everyone has a great week.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah boots, nice one, you doing things spot on by sound of it.

Welcome and don't be shy! The more reviews a vendor had the better chances of success

Hi ,

I'm a newbie. Was lurking off and on for a while, (won't admit how long.) I'm not a social networking fan, but I appreciate the info posted here and may  occasionally have something of value to add. Experienced with many IOP and SY's over the years. (I don't have local connections.)

I'm most afraid of stepping on toes or breaking rules through ignorance. Please let me know if I stray off the path.
Doc, Look at it like I do. If you don't step off the path once in a while, you may never see the beautiful rose that would have otherwise gone un-noticed.But you can always bet there is a grumpy old man, sitting in a rocking chair, ready to voice his opinion on it.

Sorry, it is funny in my head. I don't condone rule breaking, but sometimes you have to reach out. Just keep things generic and use common sense. And the old man is really the other members that will polite correct you back to the path..... (Well, if you trample all the flowers, on purpose, then they may reach for the shot gun)

Welcome Doc!

Hi Doc Jim! Sounds like you will be just fine as 2Earls said. YOu are off to an excellent start!

Welcome! There is a thread entitled "helpful quoted info for new members" that you may find rather useful to read. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cat

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back