Newbie that needs help

Benzoluv2016

Not quite sure where to post and what all is actually allowed. I've been ordering from a Serbian vendor for years. Always wonderful service and impeccable product. I placed an order in October and received word it was mailed out Oct 27. I know it's not the vendor's fault at all! Never had problems. It's got to be snail mail problem. When I track the package it tells me "expired" or "pending". Don't know what that means. Still haven't received package and getting worried because I can't track it via usps. Anyone ever had this problem??

Hi, you could post your question in the shipping section or you could make a small donation to the forum and possibly see the vendor has a thread in the email section. I know of 3 Serbian vendors. The ones that have names that start with D and Z are in the email section and if the initials are MM he's not here so we don't discuss him.

If all this does is confuse you even further  (I can see why it might ), just post @2earls pm me and explain . I still think you might get an answer if you post in the shipping section.

I placed an order from over there that shipped on october 22, I am able to track. It took until Sunday, November 13 to pass thru customs and now I am expecting mid this week...although it won't tell me that on their website...call any USPS branch, let them know you are tracking an international parcel and that you used to work for USPS, helps them to actually want to help you, and they will know what you are talking about when you say, "hi, I am tracking an international parcel that I have a tracking number for, I used to work for USPS and I know that there are different tracking systems available to you than there are for me online. Do you mind going into the "product tracking program" system and tracking this parcel for me...Thanks so much!" Then just start shooting the shit with them and thank them a bunch...Usually works every time for me, only if they are really busy, don't know how to do it, or just don't feel like doing it...they will help you. Might have to try a couple places to get any luck. Think about my time frame compared to yours. You could be looking around early next week or sooner. Never hurts to call every couple days to see if it popped up in THEIR system...mine finally did! Hope this helps or is a shot of hope :)

Here is the page I found this info on, in the same area on the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed an order from over there that shipped on october 22, I am able to track. It took until Sunday, November 13 to pass thru customs and now I am expecting mid this week...although it won't tell me that on their website...call any USPS branch, let them know you are tracking an international parcel and that you used to work for USPS, helps them to actually want to help you, and they will know what you are talking about when you say, "hi, I am tracking an international parcel that I have a tracking number for, I used to work for USPS and I know that there are different tracking systems available to you than there are for me online. Do you mind going into the "product tracking program" system and tracking this parcel for me...Thanks so much!" Then just start shooting the shit with them and thank them a bunch...Usually works every time for me, only if they are really busy, don't know how to do it, or just don't feel like doing it...they will help you. Might have to try a couple places to get any luck. Think about my time frame compared to yours. You could be looking around early next week or sooner. Never hurts to call every couple days to see if it popped up in THEIR system...mine finally did! Hope this helps or is a shot of hope :)

If you don't mind me asking, how are you able to track. Do you order from D? I haven't been able to track D's orders for quite some time. I tried all the advice and still get the same answer. They all say that my package is still in Serbia but D emailed me and it shows it's "in transit" I'm frustrated and confused. Never had this problem before. 

If you don't mind me asking, how are you able to track. Do you order from D? I haven't been able to track D's orders for quite some time. I tried all the advice and still get the same answer. They all say that my package is still in Serbia but D emailed me and it shows it's "in transit" I'm frustrated and confused. Never had this problem before. 
It's just the time of year, so I would relax, the shipping section is very helpful as @2earls suggests. Or the thread itself, if you decide to sponsor. 

I'm a little,confused here as you give the impression you have dealt with Dusko for a long time and in the medicaval thread you say you will never go wrong or words to that effect and that there are NEVER any worries with her and yet here you are saying you are worried about an order being delivered. I am not looking to be the next Poirot but something doesn't ring right in the posts you've written

hmmmm, really not sure what to make of this and I'm sure others must see the inconsistencies in the posts, if they look that is

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the confusion. My worry isn't with Dusko. I've been loyal since 2013. My issue is with the mail service and not being able to track like I could back a few years ago. I have zero beef with Dusko. She has always come through for me! I have never had to wait this long for an order(which I've pointed out numerous times, is not her fault)

Just made me wonder is all as it did seem to be contradictory in nature. You'll be fine and happy ;)

Did you ever receive your order? If so, how many days did it take? I'm still a no go

It's been 31 days today since my letter was sent out. I guess now I just wait for a LL. My faith that my letter will make it to me is quickly diminishing. I guess this is a risk we take. I'm sure my next purchase will arrive in a much more timely manner. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back